ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Livid, absolutely fuming!

Da

Less
Nice surprise at 7.30am on a Sunday mornming hey...

th_20072008030.gif
th_20072008031.gif

th_20072008032.gif
th_20072008033.gif
th_20072008034.gif

and the culprit, well his name's Kev and he is now, I hope, currently in hiding... :mad: :evil:

th_20072008035.gif

On the plus side, there doesn't seem to be any bodywork damage so barring the £60 excess I've being quite lucky in the grand scale of things. :dapprove:

After 4 hours cleaning yesterday...

th_19072008028.gif

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
How do you know who did it?

P.S. In that situation, no matter how angry I was, leave it for a few months until he thinks you've forgotten, then bally up and bat his knees

Da

Less
Alarm didn't go off no otherwise I wouldn't be sat here now ;)

Yes I know who's done it, well I'm 99% sure, it's my girlfriends ex named Kev. Bearing in mind they broke up over 2 years ago now...

He'd also been in her back yard and fucked up her rabbit and hutch! :eek:

Revenge is a desert best served cold...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200

Yes I know who's done it, well I'm 99% sure, it's my girlfriends ex named Kev. Bearing in mind they broke up over 2 years ago now...

He'd also been in her back yard and f**ked her rabbit and hutch! :eek:

:eek:

'91 Clio RT =D
f**k him up royally mate.
dump 2kg's of sugar in his fuel tank and burn his house down while he is inside. Mother fucker wont touch you or your gf again.

Mini Cooper S sport
What an asshole! It's better that he just smashed the windscreen though - keying it or pouring nitromors over it would have been FAR more expensive to repair.

Utter wanker, I think some serious revenge is due. Mates + blindfold + van + drive to the country and plenty of threats!!

185lb/ft dCi
know how you feel mate, just had my drivers side front window smashed in last night, by the time i got outside the f*****s had gone! at least they didn't manage to steal anything this time, id rip their throats out if i caught them!!!!

Elise 111R

He'd also been in her back yard and f**ked up her rabbit and hutch! :eek:

No revenge is something which shouldn't be mentioned on a online forum therefore having no trace of accountability when the prat goes missing or develops some rather alarming injuries.... ;)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Thats s**t! As you say, the positive thing is it could have been the roof!

Hope you get it sorted soon dude!

MKIII 138
his mum mite be a fat mental that stalks you.

i favour tieing him down and then drive over his legs with the 182 beast

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
cliosport road trip for a mass beating?

im up for this :approve:

im gutted for you mate, i had similer probs with my misses ex apart from it wasnt my car he was gunning for it was me, only when he was with his mates tho, any other time i seen him face to face he wouldnt even make eye contact with me fuckin fag! knock him out n put his head/teeth on the kerb light tap to the back of his head should do it bye bye teeth

It's A Reno
Subtlety is the way to go.

Get a really hot chilli and wipe it on all of the door handles of his car.

He won't have a clue until he rubs his eye or goes for a p*ss.:evil:

Easily repeated every month until you feel recompensed.:D

what a t**t daz mate, if you want a cricket bat, i know where to get them without the serial numbers on them . . . me.

CS bashing patrol FTFHBW

Subtlety is the way to go.

Get a really hot chilli and wipe it on all of the door handles of his car.

He won't have a clue until he rubs his eye or goes for a p*ss.:evil:

Easily repeated every month until you feel recompensed.:D

****goes to tescos****

172 Cup

He'd also been in her back yard and f**ked up her rabbit and hutch! :eek:

gutted m8, wot did he do to the rabbit?