ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Livid, absolutely fuming!

RB 182 cup
thats fuckimg wrong hate people that cant do things face to face

get in his house while hes asleep cover him in petrol then leave a note saying next time ill light the fucker. im sure that will f**k him up a bit lol

Da

Less
Lol @ some of the replies! :approve:

Well AutoGlass have worked their magic and the screen is now all sorted! :)

As for the rabbit he had picked the hutch up and thrown it into the corner of the garden, the rabbit was still inside. It was upside down when we found it which is what first aroused our suspicions as to anything going on last night as we never heard a peep!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Luckily he didn't do anything to niether you nor your girlfriend.

But I have somebody you can ring. I got jumped by around 10 people about 6 months ago, put in hosptial etc etc. I knew one of them who did it, and my girlfriends brother said he and his mates would sort it, aslong as I never asked him about it or spoke to him about it.

And since that day I swear I've never seen the lad again, and he only lives abotu 5 minutes away from me.

Mini Cooper S sport
But I have somebody you can ring. I got jumped by around 10 people about 6 months ago, put in hosptial etc etc. I knew one of them who did it, and my girlfriends brother said he and his mates would sort it, aslong as I never asked him about it or spoke to him about it.

And since that day I swear I've never seen the lad again, and he only lives abotu 5 minutes away from me.

PMSL rent-a-battering :approve:

Da

Less
Lol, on a lighter note, she's now all repaired, washed and a new nose to cheer me up! :approve:

th_20072008036.gif

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
They work quickly :approve:

Got to sort something out though Daz or it might be worse next time.

Racing Blue 182
no way......have the police took prints off the rock? or you going to do personal revenge without the need of please.

Da

Less
no way......have the police took prints off the rock? or you going to do personal revenge without the need of please.

Police didn't even attend Jamie, they said there was no point without CCTV evidence :dapprove:

All I got was a crime number!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
how the f**k do you get prints off a rock?!? answer is you can't. someone has watched too much csi...

if the rock had been used to kill someone i am sure they would have then spent tens of thousands of pounds to analysis it etc... but sadly, for a car getting damaged overnight you can't do anymore apart from ask any neighbours if they saw it happen.

unlucky for you da :( like you said, at least bodywork is ok.

First rule of getting revenge is not to tell a fooking soul what your up to, especially on a public forum.

Also prior planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance;)

Glad its sorted anyway:)

clio 172 cup
thing is i think if u leave it dont do anything he'll think he can do it again,
u have to give him a hiding r if ya not like that get sum1 to do it 4 ya

'91 Clio RT =D
give him a hiding for the rabbits sake alone.
Then you have the car which is a complete piss take

like coatesy said, he will only do it again

Family Bus
give him a hiding for the rabbits sake alone.
Then you have the car which is a complete piss take

like coatesy said, he will only do it again

IMO...if you exert revenge, you are only fueling the fire, by showing no reaction to the events, he will get bored tbh.

If you fuel the fire the fire only grows! :(

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Subtlety is the way to go.

Get a really hot chilli and wipe it on all of the door handles of his car.

He won't have a clue until he rubs his eye or goes for a p*ss.:evil:

Easily repeated every month until you feel recompensed.:D

I have some of the worlds hottest chillies growing at work i'l post you one if u like! :evil:

LY 182
bloke would be in a box by now if that were my car.
you just dont mess with other peoples cars id rather him just come and start on me out things like that drive me mad.

over a girl aswell.. its not about that

Da

Less
I'm with Gemma on this one I feel, he is only doing it for his own pittiful rewards...by showing no reaction then he will achieve nothing.
I for one know that if I laid one finger on him he would have me up on an assault charge in a flash.

I simply will not lower myself to his levels.

R56 JCW
Ye, Gems right, Daz hes a coward mate, if he cant help the fact his ex is with someone better then going to smash a car window is low. The guys got issues!!

Hope the geezer doesnt go that step further!!

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Saves you any of the hassle.

Frankly, if he'd hurt my bunny he'd be in serious f**king danger. Like others, I know a guy that can have a frank and reasonable exchange of thoughts and ideas with him. But it always seems that after, the 'mark' (Yea go Antonio Banderas on his arse!) has an really nasty fall on his stairs...

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
grab your biggest mate and head down the fancy dress shop for two bunny outfits, ring his door bell and beat feck outta him. easy and no one will believe he got beaten up by two giant bunnys. like you would go to the police with that one................. he'd be drug tested on the spot lol

1.2 Clio
grab your biggest mate and head down the fancy dress shop for two bunny outfits, ring his door bell and beat feck outta him. easy and no one will believe he got beaten up by two giant bunnys. like you would go to the police with that one................. he'd be drug tested on the spot lol

Apsolutly love that one ^^^

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
sorry to hear daz :( what an idiot. you're a great guy so i wouldn't have expected you to lower yourself to his level! just hope he doesn't play any more tricks!

What an asshole! It's better that he just smashed the windscreen though - keying it or pouring nitromors over it would have been FAR more expensive to repair.

Utter w**ker, I think some serious revenge is due. Mates + blindfold + van + drive to the country and plenty of threats!!
Remind me not to get on the wrong side of you! lol

Petrol Blue 182.
has he got a car? smear dog s**t on the inside of his door handle, when he goes to get in, dog s**t on the fingers, instance justice and a funnyone at that lol

172 cup
Alarm didn't go off no otherwise I wouldn't be sat here now ;)

Yes I know who's done it, well I'm 99% sure, it's my girlfriends ex named Kev. Bearing in mind they broke up over 2 years ago now...

He'd also been in her back yard and f**ked up her rabbit and hutch! :eek:

Revenge is a desert best served cold...
How has he fecked up the rabbit??? I have 4:dapprove: I would kill anyone who did anything to hurt mine - oh and pants about the car Id also kill anyone who did that to my car!

The Bus and MRT
Best off just leaving it mate no matter how difficult it may be and how wound up you'll get thinking about it... you'll only make him come back for more if you don't.

JON13S said:

Apsolutly love that one ^^^

I vote for that....;)

Have to say though that would be a pisser ;)

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Alarm didn't go off no otherwise I wouldn't be sat here now ;)

Yes I know who's done it, well I'm 99% sure, it's my girlfriends ex named Kev. Bearing in mind they broke up over 2 years ago now...

He'd also been in her back yard and f**ked up her rabbit and hutch! :eek:

Revenge is a desert best served cold...
How has he fecked up the rabbit??? I have 4 rampant rabbits :eek: I would kill anyone who did anything to hurt mine - oh and pants about the car Id also kill anyone who did that to my car!

Erm, Laura, he means a real rabbit ;)

R26 F1
If you let it go, he'll think you're a soft touch and will keep pestering the two of you. Put the wooly face on, wail him with a baseball bat and let him know what he got it for (you dont fcuk with another mans property!) and tell him if anything happens again he'll get worse regardless if he did it or not! W@#*€r!

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
What a complete bonehead...

I'd definitely have to think up of a way to get him back without him obviously knowing who it was.

A good old log in the letterbox for a starter..lol.