ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Living life fast

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
The driving in some of these vids is ridiculous. Thinking they can drive while in the background the stability control is having the worst day of its life trying to overturn physics while congratulating each other on how well they can drive.

The minute something goes wrong they would have no idea how to save the day, at 120+ is basically instant death for everyone involved.

The sooner he dies the better. c**t.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I watched that 720S video by mistake. Came up on youtube after the video I had actually clicked on finished.
Other than the blatent obvious speeding and total lack of control, the worst bit is the guys seating position. Honestly. Take a second to look. Hes sat so far away from the wheel and pedals its like he is 6 years old driving an adult go kart. Surprised he doesnt have blocks strapped to his feet to reach the pedals.

It really does testify to how good modern safety systems are in cars when these mongs jump into them.

HaveaCuppa

ClioSport Club Member
I watched that 720S video by mistake. Came up on youtube after the video I had actually clicked on finished.
Other than the blatent obvious speeding and total lack of control, the worst bit is the guys seating position. Honestly. Take a second to look. Hes sat so far away from the wheel and pedals its like he is 6 years old driving an adult go kart. Surprised he doesnt have blocks strapped to his feet to reach the pedals.

It really does testify to how good modern safety systems are in cars when these mongs jump into them.
Aye, I’ve noticed that. Arms fully outstretched and the seat as low as it will go (even if your 5ft).
Makes him look like a kid in some of those clips.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Aye, I’ve noticed that. Arms fully outstretched and the seat as low as it will go (even if your 5ft).
Makes him look like a kid in some of those clips.
I was always taught to have bent knees (in case of an impact it doesnt break your legs) and to be able to rest your palms on the top of the steering wheel. This is because if you turn full lock without moving your arms, your shoulders come out of a bucket seat and you lose support and could slosh about in the seat. Pretty sure Chris Harris did a full video on the topic a while back. Always done it and it does feel better.

Watching the video again, other than cringing so badly, I think the fish eye lense does make him look smaller than he could be. Either way, to make someone like DMO say slow down has gotta say it all when we see how he drives....

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The driving in some of these vids is ridiculous. Thinking they can drive while in the background the stability control is having the worst day of its life trying to overturn physics while congratulating each other on how well they can drive.

The minute something goes wrong they would have no idea how to save the day, at 120+ is basically instant death for everyone involved.

Proper pissing myself😂

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Also, how is nobody gonna mention the thumbnail. WTF is even going on there. Whats with the double handed 'rocking' hands and squatting down like hes taking a s**t in a french motorway services toilet? Is he excited about hitting the bullseye on the long drop?

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
I was linked to this chump via a mutual contact and he wanted to feature my Clio V6.

Watched about three mins of one of his clips.

200.gif

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I don't get why they aren't just arrested. I mean they've filmed themselves doing it.

The guy in the R8 gets done for 70 in a 50 because the police went to the efforts of measuring the distance between telegraph poles on the roadside and used them to work out speed.

Then you get these c***s who are obviously driving like t***s, and they just seem to post with impunity.
How is this chief not dead?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
How is this chief not dead?

I genuinely can't wait for the day he puts himself into a tree and removes himself from the world.
Anyone who thinks it's acceptable to drive like that on public roads can get in the sea

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Don’t think we’ve had this one. Skip to around 10:33 for the crash.

Least no one else was involved.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
The cars are a little bit interesting if not a little bit Brap. The presenters are a little too much Brap Brap.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Skip to around 3mins for some of the worst driving i've ever seen in this country. Cannot wait for this t**t to wrap himself round a lamp post.

Sir Nancy Flowers

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
Skip to around 3mins for some of the worst driving i've ever seen in this country. Cannot wait for this t**t to wrap himself round a lamp post.

the way they talk and film reminds me of those videos of crims nicking cars and then basically livestreaming their 'escape' from the police

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member

Easy enough to identify those roads, and there's plenty of street lights to use to estimate speed.