ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

livingstones Warmen- renewal shocker!

PB Clio 172
I am not surprised by insurance going up these days but when I got my renewal from LW I had to laugh.

6 ncb
Good postcode
No accidents
6 points
Fully comp
£660!!!

Last year I paid £650 with LW! The thing I am most annoyed about is when I spoke to them about it they wouldn't even run the quote through again to try and work with me to get a good ish price!

Glad to say Brentacre beat it and will be paying £489 which is a big difference. LW have gone down in my books!

Ford Mustang 5.0
I am not surprised by insurance going up these days but when I got my renewal from LW I had to laugh.

6 ncb
Good postcode
No accidents
6 points
Fully comp
£660!!!

Last year I paid £650 with LW! The thing I am most annoyed about is when I spoke to them about it they wouldn't even run the quote through again to try and work with me to get a good ish price!

Glad to say Brentacre beat it and will be paying £489 which is a big difference. LW have gone down in my books!

Depending on what mileage you do mate i would of exptected to get it for you under the £400 mark as we have had a new underwriter join our panel recently targeting hot hatches. We can also cater for all types of mods as well.

Feel free to get in touch if you would like a quotation.

Best Regards
Neil
greenlight
01277 376000

Last edited:
  PB Clio 172
Thanks Neil I did try you guys and it wasn't as cheap as £489 but since your pm I will be trying you again before I take out my new policy. I only do 8k a year btw if this helps and its social only also!

Thanks for the help Neil at least u are willing to help lol not like LW !

Ford Mustang 5.0
Thanks Neil I did try you guys and it wasn't as cheap as £489 but since your pm I will be trying you again before I take out my new policy. I only do 8k a year btw if this helps and its social only also!

Thanks for the help Neil at least u are willing to help lol not like LW !

No Worries i'll definately take a look for you. We actually offer a reduction as well if cover less than 7500 if you thought you could do that instead it could lead to a decent saving.

If you PM me your postcode and contact number and i'll take a look for you personally.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight
01277 376000

PB Clio 172
Thanks again Neil for a fantastic quote! You have saved me so much money its great to see a company like yours helping customers out and gettng them the best deal!

Top man 10/10 for Greenlight

Ford Mustang 5.0
Thanks again Neil for a fantastic quote! You have saved me so much money its great to see a company like yours helping customers out and gettng them the best deal!

Top man 10/10 for Greenlight

No worries tweaking the mileage a little really helped mate so glad we could get you a great price.

If you need anything at all throughout the year please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Best Regards
Neil
greenlight