ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Llandow trackday videos.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Got a few videos from the Burpspeed Llandow trackday last week.

Got told off for going off the track too much in this one :eek: and I kept hitting the rev limiter like a r****d.

Chasing Mick down towards the end of this one

got a few more uploading too, including Daveski driving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Good vids Si. From 11 mins on you can see quite a bit of me and the poorly flamer queuing up to get past the s2000. You can also see the diff helping when I get past him, round bus stop then off I shoot.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Good vids Si. From 11 mins on you can see quite a bit of me and the poorly flamer queuing up to get past the s2000. You can also see the diff helping when I get past him, round bus stop then off I shoot.

Yeah you can, that diff really helps :)

Another vid of the open pit bit of the day, this time with Chris Walmsley on board

Last edited by a moderator:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Excellent video Simon, I was hoping you caught our little playtime. Thanks for making me look good amd Dave, I *may* have touched the e-brake lol

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
You were quick man, I was trying to keep up! Lol, your lucky John didnt catch you doing that!!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You were quick man, I was trying to keep up! Lol, your lucky John didnt catch you doing that!!

He was too busy watch some yob in a silver clio with white wheels constantly going on the WW2 tarmac lol

I still think he put the flag out because we were getting a bit carried away.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
He was too busy watch some yob in a silver clio with white wheels constantly going on the WW2 tarmac lol

I still think he put the flag out because we were getting a bit carried away.

i dont know what your talking about, I was trying really hard to stay on the proper track! haha.

thats probably true actually :)