ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads out in Bristol today

Liquid Yellow 182
Just went from Saltford to Yate and spotted:

Black 182 on ring road,
2 Black 182s and 1 Silver 182 on Badminton Road
Blue Cup Badminton Road.

Didn't recognise any of you! Flashed and waved at a few though :)

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
hahaha^^^^

lady s my bro said he saw u the other day, he was i a black clio(1.4 not RS)with his mate, prob sat nite????? said he tried to keep up but had no chance! he come home saying i almost done a 182, i just laughed and took another sip of my beer!

Liquid Yellow 182
Haha!! He was funny! He said his bro had a 182. Bless him, I flew past him then thought I'd slow down and let him have a play... I hung back for a bit and then stopped at the lights next to him. I said 'nice car, but you wanna be getting yourself one of these', he was like 'yeah my brothers got one' then I completely p*ssed all over him off the lights lol Nice kiddie tho, very smiley :)

Sami - I always flash at a fellow clio sport owner! A couple of them flashed and waved back so I not completely bonkers!

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1
LadySarah said:
Just went from Saltford to Yate and spotted:

Black 182 on ring road,
2 Black 182s and 1 Silver 182 on Badminton Road
Blue Cup Badminton Road.

Didn't recognise any of you! Flashed and waved at a few though :)

That was me on the ring-road! (Reg: L7 J**) You flew by me before I caught you up at the roundabout and waved... I was too busy listening to the annoying tom-tom woman telling me which way to go next as I was about 200miles from home on my way to Bristol city-centre. That 'Liquid Yellow' you have is a wicked colour! :)

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
my bro isnt really in to cars that much, he told his mate i had a V6 the other day so 182 is nearly there!! he was funny when he came in, saying that he almost had you and that if his mate wasnt in the car he'd have kept up with u, the usual bullsh!t! funny thing is when he says it he's deadly serious, took him out in mine and scared the sh!t out of him, partly so he can understand that RS's are alot faster than his and partly so he wont think of taking it out when im at work!
as soon as he said yellow 182 i thought it was prob u! hows the car going? engine bay any yellower?

Liquid Yellow 182
Lol @ him saying you had a V6!!

Car's great thanks, haven't really done much more to the engine, no more yellow though - too much already!! I had the plenum sprayed black. Still need to get battery cover, strut brace and strut tops... will look mint when finished!

Goin holiday Saturday, so been too skint to spend any money on the beast lately, struggling enough with my petrol consumption! :)

A4 Avant & A3
LadyS, i think i saw you the other day stopped by the beafeater (emersons green) in traffic, going on to the ring road...
(i couldn't quite see the plate, but it looked kind of like yours)

Liquid Yellow 182
Davo - I'm going to Barbados with my best mate for two weeks! Can't wait!

Norris - Sounds like me mate, I've been going over that way a lot lately, it's got the only Shell garage around here and I like their petrol!

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
lucky for sum, barbados sounds nice!!!!! all i could manage holiday wise this yr is spain and forest of dean!!!

Vee dub
LadySarah said:
Haha!! He was funny! He said his bro had a 182. Bless him, I flew past him then thought I'd slow down and let him have a play... I hung back for a bit and then stopped at the lights next to him. I said 'nice car, but you wanna be getting yourself one of these', he was like 'yeah my brothers got one' then I completely p*ssed all over him off the lights lol Nice kiddie tho, very smiley :)

Sami - I always flash at a fellow clio sport owner! A couple of them flashed and waved back so I not completely bonkers!

lol what if he preffered the mk1's? I know I do ;)

172cup/BMW 320 coupe
tom, my bro is at the evo stage at the mo, every other thing out of his mouth is, "

my evo will beat it,well wen i get one!"

even when we were talking about a veyron or ferrari f40! he makes me laugh!
his mate has a vectra gsi and he has told my bro he's got twin superchargers, total bullshit as the engine wudnt be able to cope and twin chargers isnt the easiest thing to do! i anialated his mate up the d/c's and he said to my bro that his chargers were in his garage gettin tuned! hes got alot to learn!
i like mk 1s but not as much as the cup!