ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads @ rotherham

1998 1.2 8v mk2 clio
i was there gud turn out some nice clios unfortunatly i didn't go in mine its not feeling too good

skyline drifting was quite a spectical

Some nice clios in attendance last night - mine not being one of them!

Did anyone see the mk1 there with some crazy turbo engine.
It was black and sat on its arse, dont think hes a CS member though

He had the bonnet open, and there was hardly anything in there - defo not a standard mk1 lump from what i could tell. Mechanics wise, im pretty sure i saw a turbo in there with the varous pluming going on.

Just had a brainwave writing this - could it have been a GTT lump? never seen one in the flesh before.

A good event i thought though, despite the vast amounts of horrifically modified 106/saxos.

Nice to meet my first CS member in the flesh though - area rep al seemed like a top bloke!

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
DSC01427.gif

barring the clios, there was a really nice early model rx-7 that hadnt been messed with, an a r34 nismo s-tune skyline that was in standard form which looked really well. Ill see if my mate who went along has some pics - hes into jap stuff.