ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local Area Subdivisions (please read)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We are looking to completely revamp local area meets over the coming weeks. The imminent arrival of the new forum platform makes arranging meetings incredibly easy and we want to take full advantage of this.

One aspect we have spoken about is dividing all regions into smaller subdivisions to encourage more members to attend. Let's call them micro meets.

The idea being that micro meets could be organised during the week and then larger meets incorporating all subdivisions could be arranged at weekends.

We would need each subdivision to have its own rep and for them to regularly communicate with the other reps to coordinate the bigger 'weekend' meetings.

What we need to know from you guys is how best to divide the areas up into actions. Does your area even need dividing up?

There will be an application process for area reps once we have everything in place.

Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Ron
CS Admin

There isn't enough active north east members for that to work in our region!i can think of maybe 5 that attend meets that post in the north east section. I can see your thinking but probably won't be as successful in all regions.

(and yeah Ron, it was supposed to be posted here) haha!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
There isn't enough active north east members for that to work in our region!i can think of maybe 5 that attend meets that post in the north east section. I can see your thinking but probably won't be as successful in all regions.

(and yeah Ron, it was supposed to be posted here) haha!

lol no worries mate ;)

Your comments have been noted mate ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Saw this early on, I did the rep job for a while. Not sure if I want to do it again. I haven't posted up much in the meet section not much that I was keen on. I'm getting on a bit now just driving in the fast lane. Need to do other things other than driving. Got to cater for everyone

also be good what the new site does for our area section

Saw this early on, I did the rep job for a while. Not sure if I want to do it again. I haven't posted up much in the meet section not much that I was keen on. I'm getting on a bit now just driving in the fast lane. Need to do other things other than driving. Got to cater for everyone

Mark, we've tried to organise all sorts, none of which have ever happened. Tried to sort Alton towers, that never took off, go karting was also an idea.

Last real thing that was organised through here was our euro tour in 2011!!

ph2 172
There are quite a few members in the Teesside area that don't come on here but use Facebook to find out about the meets

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
There are quite a few members in the Teesside area that don't come on here but use Facebook to find out about the meets

Well hopefully they'll start to use our new forum platform then. The local meet section on it is so good.

Plus there'll be more reps around to make sure there's plenty happening.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Mark, we've tried to organise all sorts, none of which have ever happened. Tried to sort Alton towers, that never took off, go karting was also an idea.

Last real thing that was organised through here was our euro tour in 2011!!

Yeah i noticed their was a few things happening. Just got to keep trying and keep different ideas on the board. I've got a few ideas on what to do that haven't been mentioned yet.

Yeah I still talk about it to people still on top of the best things I've done and defo still want to do it again soon

Yeah i noticed their was a few things happening. Just got to keep trying and keep different ideas on the board. I've got a few ideas on what to do that haven't been mentioned yet.

Yeah I still talk about it to people still on top of the best things I've done and defo still want to do it again soon

Yeah, it was amazing.

IMG_7250.jpg

IMG_7150.jpg

BG V6, LY 182
I wish this section was more active tbh.
Theres a few that often go to team valley.

And for the Christmas meet....well there was three of us...one without his car.... And the organiser didn't even make it...,

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Last time i remember the North East had the Lake District people too, is this still the case?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
is their still a map or list where people live ie town or whatever, just to see if we can get more of a precise area where to split the area

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'd have to agree there too, vast number in and round the Durham City area

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If people don't mind and if I pass the grade to be rep again, I could do it again for the Durham position

Last edited:

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
So we are looking to amend the system for this region to get the best out of it.

It's fallen into my list of areas to try and make this happen.

Obviously I'm not from this area so what I would like to ask you all is if you could position your reps where would you put them get the best coverage?

So we are looking to amend the system for this region to get the best out of it.

It's fallen into my list of areas to try and make this happen.

Obviously I'm not from this area so what I would like to ask you all is if you could position your reps where would you put them get the best coverage?

We'd probably only really need 2 sections,

Newcastle & Northumberland (North)

Sunderland, Durham & Tesside (South)

That's all I can think of.