ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local mini meet + friends new JDM project

Mk4 .:R32
Met up with a few mates on the tropical Isle Of Wight for a catch up. Sorry about the quality. Mines the black 182, I'll be putting a few pics of it up in the Clio section soon. But for now heres the pics

Picture257.jpg

Picture260.jpg

Picture261.jpg

Picture258.jpg

Picture262.jpg

Picture265-1.jpg

My mate has just imported this! Its a Nissan 200sx PS13 so Iam told lol, which I think means its the JDM version of the s13 lol?! I think its awesome, dont ask me what its had done to it but i know its got a standard s13 engine and s14a brakes. He has big plans for it once he gets it on the road.

Picture266.jpg

Picture267.jpg

Picture268.jpg

Picture271.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Picture273.jpg

Action shot FTW Lol
Picture269.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PS13 Silvia! Nice!

Needs lowering and some Boso-style camber, but a great project. Rare over here too!

Has your 182 got a private plate? B something?

Is that Leigh there with the Type R? and Alex?

Yeh starts with B3.

Yeh it is, dont know them that well. Only know them through one of my mates. Dan Sheaff if you know him? :)

PS13 Silvia! Nice!

Needs lowering and some Boso-style camber, but a great project. Rare over here too!

Yeh I have not seen another one thats for sure! Duno what a boso is but it sounds good Lol. On the off chance do you know what wheels he has on there at the moment?

Yeh starts with B3.

Yeh it is, dont know them that well. Only know them through one of my mates. Dan Sheaff if you know him? :)

Yeh, ive seen you a few times around dude. Blinded by the xenons! lol.. Usually coming down Lake Hill just after 5:30..

Ummm, I think I went to school with him.. Did he got to Medina?

Yeh that would be me Lol. I see your car randomly parked around shanklin quite alot Lol.

Yeh he went to medina, think hes 22 or 23 ?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
fronts are defo volk ce28n's wheels rears i thought were blitz technospeeds but not so sure now...

take a under bonnet pic and also a few under car shots i will be able to tell you if it has any other bits on it.

its not a 200sx its a nissan silvia in japan they dont use the 200sx name just silvia, its a silvia ps13 some people put the 180sx pop up light fronts on them and make it a Onevia, ONE eighty front and silVIA rear... and put the SILvia front on the one EIGHTY rear making it a SILEIGHTY

also! to me it looks like an origin labs demo car!!! im 90% sure anyway, as they use that colour on all their cars and that is the origin labs stylish kit...

S13F.jpg
see!

plus they also make those door cards!!

also... it wont have or shouldnt have a s13 standard engine well not a UK one anyway which is the ca18det, it should have the JAP SR20det but it should be the redtop with no vvt and also the lower down inlet mani but might have the ITB's on it... i would need to see a pic to know though!

he needs to get a set of the silvia square lights rather than the silvia projectors like he has though as they are just ugly!

tell him if he wants to sell the seat i will take it and if he changes the wheels i want first dibs lol!

fronts are defo volk ce28n's wheels rears i thought were blitz technospeeds but not so sure now...

take a under bonnet pic and also a few under car shots i will be able to tell you if it has any other bits on it.

its not a 200sx its a nissan silvia in japan they dont use the 200sx name just silvia, its a silvia ps13 some people put the 180sx pop up light fronts on them and make it a Onevia, ONE eighty front and silVIA rear... and put the SILvia front on the one EIGHTY rear making it a SILEIGHTY

also! to me it looks like an origin labs demo car!!! im 90% sure anyway, as they use that colour on all their cars and that is the origin labs stylish kit...

S13F.jpg
see!

also... it wont have or shouldnt have a s13 standard engine well not a UK one anyway which is the ca18det, it should have the JAP SR20det but it should be the redtop with no vvt and also the lower down inlet mani but might have the ITB's on it... i would need to see a pic to know though!

he needs to get a set of the silvia square lights rather than the silvia projectors like he has though as they are just ugly!

tell him if he wants to sell the seat i will take it and if he changes the wheels i want first dibs lol!

Awesome! thanks for that. Does that mean its rare if its a origin labs demo car? its got the standard 1.8 in it, would they have put the standard engine back in to sell it? he mentioned that its got s14 brakes on it too?.

What are Origin Labs? tuning company or something?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
erm... it shouldnt have a 1.8 in it... should be a 2.0... get me an engine pic... unless its one of the first models but im sure it was always the 2.0 as standard...

origin labs are a styling company just make body kits but they are used by drifters alot...

how many studs are on the wheel hubs?? i.e how many bolts are there on the wheels to bolt them on... if its a 4 stud... or if it was... then im guessing that its a silvia non turbo or was... im thinking that its gone from the 4 stud hubs meaning it was a non turbo and someone has stuck the 5 stud hubs on off of the s14 and stuck a ca18det engine in it... did he import it or was it already imported before he got it?? is he the first uk owner????

if its got a 1.8 then i would go as far to say as its had that put in, in the uk with the 5 stud hubs...

im confused also looking at the interior shots it looked to me like its been converted from an auto to a manual... in which case there is a fairly big chance it was a non turbo with auto box...

Awesome! Any more info on the car or the company will be appreciated Malice!? Any way of tracking its history?

What are origin labs parts like? expensive? Lol

I'll try get some more pics if i can

RB 182 Cup
I spot sheafy. Bout time he got rid of that fezzer isnt it? His little bro crashed a s14 didnt he?

clio mk1

S13F.jpg
see!

alright people . names chris. own the ps13. matt showd me the thread thought id add sumthink. just been lookin thu the paper work for the ps. on the jap import papers its down at the ca18det n , its a 1990, im the first owner in the uk. to wot the matey sed bout it might be a ex demo car. i dnt no. owner b4 me is down as a company not name cudnt get a great translation but speed line or sumthink along them lines.shows that they brought the car in 06. it has only coverd 800 km since 2006 to the date of export in sept 2008 and not a spot ov rust on it. to me it does seem that the ca18det has been put in after b4 export. the car apart from the engine is all done 4 driftin . has tein coilovers, kaaz 2way lsd. be converted 2 5 stud for s14a bigger breakes. all the ussal tricky bits n bobs.

I spot sheafy. Bout time he got rid of that fezzer isnt it? His little bro crashed a s14 didnt he?

Yeh he has, its a nice example ZS though. He did yeah, I was in it at the time :dead:!
Hopefully this one wont go down the same route as the s14a did...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
alright people . names chris. own the ps13. matt showd me the thread thought id add sumthink. just been lookin thu the paper work for the ps. on the jap import papers its down at the ca18det n , its a 1990, im the first owner in the uk. to wot the matey sed bout it might be a ex demo car. i dnt no. owner b4 me is down as a company not name cudnt get a great translation but speed line or sumthink along them lines.shows that they brought the car in 06. it has only coverd 800 km since 2006 to the date of export in sept 2008 and not a spot ov rust on it. to me it does seem that the ca18det has been put in after b4 export. the car apart from the engine is all done 4 driftin . has tein coilovers, kaaz 2way lsd. be converted 2 5 stud for s14a bigger breakes. all the ussal tricky bits n bobs.

hi mate, as far as i know the ca18det isnt used much in japan, but i might be wrong it might be earlier silvias had the ca in it rather than the sr...

looks very nice, as i said its the same kit and same colours as origin labs use... plus with things like the carbon door cards which i know they also make i would pretty much say its been to them at one point and used as a demo car or built by them, if its got that much drift orientated stuff on it, but the car looks in good shape i would almost certainly say its been used as a demo car rather than a drift car!

your a lucky guy, its a nice car and them rims are good! are u using it for drifting or just as a street car??

clio mk1
hi mate, as far as i know the ca18det isnt used much in japan, but i might be wrong it might be earlier silvias had the ca in it rather than the sr...

looks very nice, as i said its the same kit and same colours as origin labs use... plus with things like the carbon door cards which i know they also make i would pretty much say its been to them at one point and used as a demo car or built by them, if its got that much drift orientated stuff on it, but the car looks in good shape i would almost certainly say its been used as a demo car rather than a drift car!

your a lucky guy, its a nice car and them rims are good! are u using it for drifting or just as a street car??

cheer mate thanks for the nice coments n the info , i neva reli thought bout the history b4. it will probley go 2 a cupple drift wot u bring days at the pod, but nuthin to heavy. dnt want 2 be ripping off bumpers. so just a weekend car reli. just been lookin at that pic again it also has the silver boost gauge in the same place to the side ov the steering wheel.

and matt it wont go down the same route bud aint neva goin down that road again cost me far 2 much cash last time lol.