ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Local photographer needed!

Family Bus
Hi All,

Im helping my local riding school by setting a website up for them, they are a family run centre and none of them take a wage, it all goes straight to the horses upkeep.

So I really need someone who is good with a camera to come and take some photographs of the centre for me, as I really want to help them generate some more customers, they are lovely people and I just want to help.

If there is anyone local to Chesterfield/Sheffield that wouldnt mind giving up an hour to help, Id really appreciate it.

Thanks Guys :D

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Well I dunno about good with a camera

I'm more "all the gear no idea" but would have a crack at it if you're struggling

Fiat Panda 100hp
I can do it.. :)

Don't know if I'm good enough though flickr.com/conteo for my images.

Getting a new lens tomorrow and would love to use it with horses etc

Family Bus
Not looking for a professional lol! Just someone with a decent camera is all!
All I have is my phone and its rubbish!!

All I'll need are a few shots of the stables, and school, some horses in the field, and prob a couple of pics of someone (hopefully not me falling off lol) riding!

Can be totally time flexible really, week day/weekend whatever is easiest!

Wouldnt be able to pay anyone either, as Im doing it for no charge for them, just trying to help them out a bit!

Anyone that wouldnt mind, please PM me!! Thanks again :D

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
Sound's fairly straight forward then :) Sundays are best for me really only time i seem to be free these's days, see what the others say anyway maybe be able to work round you better then i can :)

Last edited:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Maybe we should have a mini CS meet at the stables and get pics of some hoss

They can pick n choose then :D

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225

mini meet ftw

lol, well that would certainly be different

I can recommend Andi as he's the one responcable for me parting with lots of money and getting more into photography ;)

Last edited:
  Family Bus
If a Mini meet is required a mini meet we can have lol!! And back to mine for a brew after !

Went for a ride today, and they said Friday/Saturday would be best so that they can set up some jumps and get the school looking tastic!!

:D

Megane Mk4
Will there be Jammy Dodgers?

sc_drool.gif

I can guarantee if a bloke had asked "Sorry mate, I've only got a disposable!" x 200

What it's like to be female on CS eh? ;)

Family Bus
TBF.. I think Ive had my share of stick on here in recent days ;)

This is for a VERY good cause in all seriousness, I just really want to help them out and get some more custom for them is all!

So.....I have 1 definate person that will come and help, but if anyone else is interested in having a bash at taking some pics too, the more the merrier!

Apparantly (Ive been informed today) I will be having a photo taken on horseback lol, so theres always the chance to see me fall off a horse!! :D

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
Il stand next to a horse and put on a pose im good at that ;)

infact nah sod il just stand and wait for the brew and biccys!! :)

Just let me know wen

Family Bus
Well, if people are free next Saturday (2nd August) , could turn it into a lil meet thing?? Have a drive about, go take some pics watch me fall off a horse etc lol!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I can guarantee if a bloke had asked "Sorry mate, I've only got a disposable!" x 200

What it's like to be female on CS eh? ;)
was the dude offering brew and biccies, always a winner to be honest lol

Family Bus
Just been and took a few pre shots with Dafthead, the school are going to set some jumps up for next Saturday so if anyone can come and take some pics that would be great!!! :D

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
There's a quality pig lives up there with tusks and everything, had a face full of sawdust, funny as f**k!!

It snores like a beast too

Family Bus
Ok!

Villa Mar Riding School
[SIZE=-1]Langwith Rd[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Bolsover, Chesterfield, S44 6HP

Saturday 2nd August...time tbc :D
[/SIZE]

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU