ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

locking wheel nuts, cash waiting

K20 EG Hatch

does anyone know if they have a matchin locking wheel nut remover to fit my clio? Renault have told me that its £120 to get me old ones off. This is cause the lad i bought the car off has lost the original removers. What would be my best way to get round this, renault said that if i can get the code for the old one they would order me a new one but obviously i int got the old one so dont know the code, is it not in any books that came with the car? someone please help!

K20 EG Hatch

anyone from round cannock wanna have ago at it for me? will pay ya for doin it as long as u dont damage my alloys!

Burgandy 174 sport t

yeah hammer a socket onto it mate! burst the rings off the outside first!!

when I done it I used an axel stand to keep the socket from slipping off if you get wat I mean??

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

if they are the flower shaped 1s with a ring round them just get a big screwdriver an split the outer ring then a socket everso slightly smaller an whach it on wi a mallet, should jump less than wi a hammer.then hey presto twist em off.

i did all 4 on my old clio in less than 10 mins!

K20 EG Hatch

well i have had ago at one of them this morning and there is no chance!they are on really good and impossible to get off. Anyone from cannock area or near wanna have ago at em for me, will pay u aslong as u dont damage my wheels!

Please someones gotta wanna earn a few quid for 30mins work!

Please

K20 EG Hatch

who has had experience taking these off before? i mean i cant see how u could have cracked the outer ring off as they are solid! I need to get them off as a bac wheel has a slow puncture and i have a brand new wheel for the front damaged one. Also if i ever got a blow out i would be well and truly f**ked!

cheers