ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locking Wheel Nuts

White 197
Have just been down to the local renault dealer.

I have managed to get a set of mats with no problem. Unfortunately I have not been able to obtain any locking wheel nuts from them.

They managed to get the part number, but the system showed that they were not available, not even in france.

Can anyone help me on this, or suggest another brand that are good and I can buy easily enough?

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
I'd try another dealer.

I've bought a new set from Renault before - £38 + VAT so not cheap!

You could also check out the for sale threads here as they come up fairly regularly.

Where are you based because i have a set from my old clio it was a Mk2 Ph2 03 reg, it comes with the box four locking nuts and the lock nut key. £20 + delivery ????

White 197
Have just come back from Halfords with some Mcgards. Unfortunately the ones I was told were for a Clio 197 don't fit.

Can anyone tell me which model number I should be purchasing.

White 197
I have had an email from Mcgard in germany. It looks as thought phase 3 uses different nuts and I now have a set awaiting collection at Halfords. Fingers crossed.