ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lomography

182 & Porsche 986
has anyone got any of the 'lomo' cameras? i've got 5 of them covered in dust i should start using again some of my really older photos;
Supersampler;
round_a_round_by_wastemytimewithyou.jpg

Such_Great_Heights_____by_wastemytimewithyou.jpg

chase___by_wastemytimewithyou.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/153/b/0/going_down__down_by_wastemytimewithyou.jpg

Holga; (my only ever attempt)
Holga__by_wastemytimewithyou.jpg

Ian

Focus TDCi
Some good shots there, Claire. I'd love to shoot film as well as digital, but can't afford to at the moment!

Fiat Panda 100hp
I'd like to shoot film, get myself a nice Nikon or something, but yet it is many more £££ and I think it would annoy me, not know whether or not the subject is in focus etc.

182 & Porsche 986
i think the idea of the lomo cameras; http://shop.lomography.com/shop/ is not knowing weather the subject is in focus or not it's all a bit of fun to see what comes out when developed.
Thanks ian, i'd like to shoot more film too but i cant be bothered with the hassle of paying lots to be developed, i'd like to borrow a dark room lol.

Renaultsport 220T
Kewl shots those.

I miss using my Holga. Will have to try and find it. Buried in a box in the garage no doubt.
:approve:

Nimbus 197
I love lomo! Bought a camera for a friend not long ago from the Lomography flagship store in HK (you will love that place!) but haven't invested in anything for myself yet. Been messing about with photoshop to create similar effects though :boring:

liking the dog shots! which cameras have you got?

182 & Porsche 986
I love lomo! Bought a camera for a friend not long ago from the Lomography flagship store in HK (you will love that place!) but haven't invested in anything for myself yet. Been messing about with photoshop to create similar effects though :boring:

liking the dog shots! which cameras have you got?

Thanks i should realy use mine more there kinda negleted now.
I have supersampler (the one with the 4 shots going across) a camera with 4 shots in a square, Holga, Pop8, and a old school one which you can rewind the film to take multple exposures.

i may invest in some film this weekend lol.

koi

Audi S1
I messed about with film for a while but was disappointed spending ages in the dark room developing just to find they are out of focus lol. I'll take digital thanks.

182 & Porsche 986
I messed about with film for a while but was disappointed spending ages in the dark room developing just to find they are out of focus lol. I'll take digital thanks.

lol, most of these type of cameras don't even have a viewing thing so you have to just take a guess taking the photo that it's correct.. i have to say alot of the photos ive had back have completely missing the subject or been over exposed, its tricky one but its kind of fun at the same time.

The holga camera is just a nightmare i've only used it once, you have to put the film in darkness so it's not exposed then tape the camera back together, when the films finnished you have to do the same again and by hand rewind the film. each picture doesnt have a gap between them so it can be rather unique looking. lol.

I'd like to shoot film, get myself a nice Nikon or something, but yet it is many more £££ and I think it would annoy me, not know whether or not the subject is in focus etc.

nice thing about film is its the lens that counts not the body. there are plenty of M42 lenses on ebay (I use two on my 5D2) so any older pentax body would be good plus you could probably use them on your digital body if you have an adaptor

Suzuki Ignis
I love Lomo, I have a Diane but rarely use it. Shame really. Love your photos, the King Charles Spaniel looks just like my dads :)

Renault Clio 1.5 DCi
I haff the same supersampler! Not used it in ages :( I think its awesome.

Cost me close to £50 for a bit of plastic. :(

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
film isnt that expensive and tbh you can develop at home so easily, buy a medium format camera and learn how to really use film... can develop at home cheaply in about 30 min then use a lap to print for you... buy dev and fix in bulk and film in bulk also,

I got a Nikon SLR Film camera in the loft, only ever used it twice. Can't imagine it being worth anything these days.