ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London Excel Motorshow

182 - Now Cooper S
Went today....was brilliant.

Most of the pics will be a re post so i wont bother but i was loving this clio cup... i want to race one!!

cliocup.jpg

182 - Now Cooper S
your going to love it seriously. brillaint show.

enjoy!

also theres a woman on the renault stand who is HOT and i was chatting to her for ages about the 182! she was quite clued up - but i thought her a bit....lol was cool. keep an eye out for her..she will try and get you buying a 197!

1.8 Civic EX
barley182 said:
your going to love it seriously. brillaint show.

enjoy!

also theres a woman on the renault stand who is HOT and i was chatting to her for ages about the 182! she was quite clued up - but i thought her a bit....lol was cool. keep an eye out for her..she will try and get you buying a 197!

haha yeah she is nice...my gf just walked off and left me chatting to her! spent about 6-7 hours there on Sunday and I don't think I saw everything .....

1 Series Coupe
i took 578 pictures from the day.... did anyone notice that they positioned the super cars in part of the halls where the light was quite bad? as some of my photos of them come out quite dark..

182 - Now Cooper S
i noticed this a bit - what a great stand. enzo, f40's f50 aston spyder daytona coupe to name a few!!

1.2 16v Dynamique
I went Saturday and loved it, rinsed Ford all day for free drinks and ice lollies, and even a shave...:cool:

Was impressed with the 197 so much Renault are sending me all the bumpf on it...:D

I know it isn't Clio related, but how mad was the Honda F1 car suspended into all it's individual components..:eek:

al

ST on the way...
shergy said:
I know it isn't Clio related, but how mad was the Honda F1 car suspended into all it's individual components..:eek:

Was it in Formaldahyde (sp) lol

1.8 Civic EX
shergy said:
Was impressed with the 197 so much Renault are sending me all the bumpf on it...:D
:

I got mine today although it's a brochure covering the whole sport range (clio/megane etc) as there isn't actually a brochure specifacally for the 197 yet....