ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long shot…alarm motion sensors

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So I should’ve known to quit whilst I was already behind today. However I persevered with the job I was doing and whilst popping the a-pillar trim back on my alarm motion sensor exploded. I’m still confused as to what happened. Anyway the sensor itself is still functioning fine but I have lost half of the case. Does anyone know if the parts are still available or universal make that’s available else where? Alternatively does anyone have an old sensor they are willing to part with? I only need the casing so not fussed if it’s broken

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Alarms were fitted at import centre in the UK rather than at the factory so I'm not sure how sourcing parts works.

The alarms are made by cobra from memory so should be easy to find stuff on ebay etc