ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

longer than i thought....

CLIO 172 CUP....
the 172 is in need for a service guys never though it had been this long, now isit best to have it service buy a some sort of place like k-tec or will be doing it my self be fine....like changing plugs and etc....

Last edited by a moderator:
  CLIO 172 CUP....
Re: longer than i fort....

it been like a year now....Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

CLIO 172 CUP....
cheers (rob)...yh i was thinkin g to change every think my self bet then was my have a pro look over it may be better..

how meny filters is to be change apart from air filter..as i have an itg panel...is ther a petrol filter at all.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I think there is a fuel filter on the ph2, but there's not on the ph1 so I can't help you with that.

All you need is the oil filter and cabin filter then.

So 5L of oil
Oil Filter
Cabin filter
NKG spark plugs

Plenty of guides on here to follow too.

CLIO 172 CUP....
so, no cabin filter - no fuel filter.... o.k well iv have the itg panel filter fitted.

i mite have to take a trip to (519 automotive) or (k-tec) dont no witch is best to go to as thay are nearist two places to me to have a service and have it checked over as it seems to be a little slower...

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
so, no cabin filter - no fuel filter.... o.k well iv have the itg panel filter fitted.

i mite have to take a trip to (519 automotive) or (k-tec) dont no witch is best to go to as thay are nearist two places to me to have a service and have it checked over as it seems to be a little slower...

Go to Michael Woodford Motorsport in Chertsey, they've always done a good job with my car.

CLIO 172 CUP....
also my speedo has now work when it wont to..is ther a easy fix for this.....

cant remeber if i see a thread on here about it some think to do with the gearbox switch and cost around £25 to fix....

CLIO 172 CUP....
also my speedo has now started working when it wont to..is ther a easy fix for this.....<br><br>cant remeber if i see a thread on here about it some think to do with the gearbox switch and cost around £25 to fix....

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
speed sensor in the box, as you say it's about £25. Simple to change. Could have one on the shelf for you if you book in ;) give me a call at some point :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
(519 automotive) yh im gonna get my self a booking with you and get it all sorted at once...

will be giving you a phone tomorrow....cheers mate...