ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longest you HAVE NOT cleaned your clio

Not done mine for about 4months now. Never have time or when I do its raining :( Not hovered the inside of it for over a year!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I normally get the itch to clean it (inside and out) after a couple of weeks.

I can't stand dirty interiors either... i'm proper anal about it too. Shaking the mats out a few times a week.

This is probably the worst it's ever been... interior was still immaculate though. ;)

It looked worse once it was dry too, nearly the whole car was grey

DSC_0364.jpg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I used to wash my PGTT almost every weekend - come rain, hail or shine at our previous house. With the batsard lane that we now live on, it's just not worth it. Get's so much mud and walking glue-stick s**t on it, that at this time of year, it can be a few weeks before I even bother.

If I won the lottery, I would just tarmac the whole lane - feck what the neighbours think. ;)

D.

Clio v6
Usually gets a wash before cars shows or someone at the show kindy does it for me. The dirt keeps the dirt off it.

LY 200
Mine probably gets cleaned throughly 3-4 times a year max.....Sits in the garage for the majority of its life so isnt really needed doing that frequently.

In need of one soon mind after my m25 journey yesterday.

182 Trophy (#27/500)
I've had the Trophy about six months now and it is never dirty! Its weird, I just cannot stand it being filthy, proper OCD about it now. If I get back from Uni and the roads have been wet i'll always give it a quick wipe down before I put it in the garage for the night. I treat it like a supercar! The red looks sooooooo good when its clean though tbf, when its filthy it doesn't look anywhere near as good!

So the longest I haven't cleaned it for is about 4/5 days, then on Sunday morning before football/pub it gets a full clean inside and out!

I know this feeling. Looks soooo much better clean!!!good work

Civic 1.6 V-Tec
been a month so far. i dont normally clean my car, i have a friend that does it for me, he insists a woman doesnt know how to clean a car so i leave him to it.

but i'm feeling the urge to do it myself for once. just waiting for a reasonable day to do it when the weather's on my side.

Clio 172
longest i've left mine for is 2 and a half weeks. normally do it once a week. the guy across the road is always saying 'your going to wash it away soon'.

172, Tiguan
Think i've cleaned the Clio once this year - though Reno cleaned it for me as well back in August. Nice chaps.

Mk2 172
Mines over 4 months now and i am embarrased to drive it lol. I recently found a few out of date packets of crisps at home so have been eating those instead. I used to be super fussy but just really lost interest recently. I just drive the wheels off it :)

Add me 2 ur PS3 - Lylak
I'm currently going for the rally **** look.

I'm waiting for the nearest muddy patch of grass to spin up the front tyres and splash mud all up the side of the doors.

SLAAAAAAG.

Does look tidy when it's all cleaned up though.