ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Longlife System

180.5 bhp 172
Hi All,

I finally got round to having a Longlife system fitted ysterday. Went down to Longlife in Berkley (South West). I cant reccommend them highly enough!! Fitted me in there and then, and an hour and a half later, I drove away with the biggest smile on my face! :D

Not sure how many of you know much about them, but you have a choice of 3 systems. 1) Street, which is basically the same as stock, 2) Mid-sport, which gives a nice 'burble' and idle, and a lovely sound when giving it the beans, but not droney on the motorway, and 3) Race - which is self explanitory really.....Loud loud loud.

I went for the Mid-sport, and im so impressed! It gives the perfect sound I was after. Nice idle sound, then when I boot it, an awesome roar and pop when gear changing, and can live with it on the motorway.

You also get to pick from ~100 pipe options, all layed out on a table. I went for a 3" rolled-in pipe, as I didnt want anything to big that it'll look out of place (Like the 3.5"+), but I wanted it big enough that it looks good.

Has anyone had/have a Longlife system?

Any good or bad points?

Here's a quick pic of what it looks like. Ill get a better picture up tomorrow in the daytime.

What do you think?

P1000850.gif

P1000846.gif

Nick

172 Race Car
I had one from them on my Focus (when they were Falfield) I was very happy with the quality of the work but they get a bad rep on here for some reason

black 172
i had a longlife on my old corsa c was great tbh but like you said i here alot of bad stories!

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
Have a longlife back box but wondering whether i have a standard rear mount, it looks perished and could do with replacing!

Any ideas?

Thanks