ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look at my small knob, does size matter

Cool!! You gonna sell me that T Henry thingy bit (Sorry cant think what to call it) :)

Its crap you dont want to keep it lol

You should spray it with Lacquer fella, then it wont come off and it wont hurt when people touch it.

Recon you have done well there very original and cant have done any harm to the value of the car.

Still think you should sell it to me :D

Quickshift looks good to!

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 08 May 2005
how much you offering then mate?I dont really wana sell it :(

Dont sell it...

Its the drink talking ;)

Volvo S60 T5

no was another forum users car, but well trusted person, ad its gona be 100% genuine.

Have checked henrys sig on the net it matches.

Mike you could cover it with plastic.............you get VERY thin stuff................you wouldnt even know it was there................any graphics place will have it and it wont damage it................cause Im not talking about the sticky backed stuff eh :D

Cya Stu

PS good idea eh..............I feel some discount on a rear spoiler coming on :D

Volvo S60 T5

yeah stu i told u the price, honestly with the brake light postage and washer jet I cant go any lower, but you wont get new cheaper than me;)

MERCEDES CLS AMG

My nob is quite large and if you grip it very hard it sometimes leaks fluid.

Im gonna have to sort that transmission problem out real soon.