ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at the shine on this baby

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea the A/G extra gloss is good isnt it

didnt know halfords did a clay bar though.....

H22A7 Accord Type R

nice!!! let me know what u think of that extra gloss stuff.........my car is the same colour as yours n i want to try some of that gloss stuff :oops:

The Extra Gloss is great - dead easy to use because it like thin liquid when you apply it. You just let it dry for an hour ish then buff it off

Halfords dont do a clay bar any more. Its actually called a "surface cleansing bar", I got mine from the clearance section - this stuff hasnt been on the shelf for a while. Only cost me 15p a bar.. I got seven (all they had!). Its good stuff ;)

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

mine after meguires 3 stage..

unfortunatly silver will never look mega shiny like black will

Extra Protection! Seriously, it looks better, after both the 2nd and 3rd applications. 3 or 4 is meant to be the optimum number of layers for it. First one went straight on top of the Super Resin. The next two were added after the car was washed each time. Because of the waiting time it would be difficult to do 3 layers in one day!!

</Del boy mode on>

Clare my dynamique rims are for sale with tyres, looking for offers of over £200!

</Del boy mode off>

-Rob

heh professionals are pretty fast though. Im slow at doing my car, because it just has to be perfect in my eyes!