ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look at this monstrosity I've just seen..

Yamaha R6

nono.gif

Clio v6
Its different no doubt some idiot will like it and buy it though.

Cars are funny old things indeed.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
The exhaust is v different, I like it - but wouldn't it be a health hazard?

Some little kid wanders up an touches it?

K20 EG Hatch
as much as i dont like it, from the pic it looks as if its not a half hearted job like most. looks like a good job! im certain some one will pay that for it too.

A red missile
Dats da bomb init, fink eeed swap for me trophy n that.

eh?
ermmm

sorry people i nodded off and dreamt i was a 14 year old chav, what in the blue f**k is that abortion? lets ring him, tell him we want to buy it, meet him and kill him, its the only way, anyone with so little taste deserves to die before it breeds.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
I like the smoothin of the doors and boot but the paint and kit doesnt suit it. Anypics of the front? might look better

172 CUP
is it just me?

Its an 03, had all that "work" done to it and its been sold for less than 7k, surely the mods would have cost a few bob, even if it is a basic clio underneath. Whoever is selling it must be loosing a few bob.

???

Si

Clio 197
It's not actually that bad... (seriously).

It would be miles better with a mesh-less rear bumper... and no spoiler... and normal-smoked rear lights... and finally solid-black paint.

Lionel Richie
the owner of that car drives like a c**k, he nearly took my rear bumper off when i was over merry hill way

SLK 350
Right i called the chap up (nice bloke!) and had a chat with him. Think im gonna part-ex my MK2 172 for it, said if i give him £500 on top we have a deal.

Going for a test drive tomorrow to see how it handles - even has oversized cup holders!!!!

You didn't seriously think that... :approve:

172 M69 eater
he never paid for it all done, he got it cheap off the old bodyshop i used to use as he did flyering work for them!!!!