ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

look out - new member coming through!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Morning all. I'm new on this forum (as you've probably figured out from the title :clown: ) so i just thought i'd introduce myself and say hi.

The name's Glen but all my mates call me Sarge. I'm based in the Valleys of South Wales and currently own a 2005 Silver 182 which i've had since December 06. What can i say - the car is awesome and i love her to bits!!

I've only just discovered this forum but i have been a member of Renaultsport.co.uk since owning the car. (my user name is the same on that forum too)

ok that's the introduction out of the way so let the games begin! :D

Renaultsport Clio 182
Hey Gary. Ah the Big Pit - i haven't been there since i was a little un.

i'm down swansea now & then. usually on the razz but my sis lives down that way - very close to the DVLA building

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
Hey Gary. Ah the Big Pit - i haven't been there since i was a little un.

i'm down swansea now & then. usually on the razz but my sis lives down that way - very close to the DVLA building
I live just off J47 next junction up frpm DVLA junction small world lol

Ultra Red Megane 175
Hi Sarge, another one who lives not too far from you, just down the A465 in fact - Resolven. So you pass me by when you're on the way to Swansea. I'll keep an eye out!

CLIO 1.8 RSI
Hi mate, us south wales lads are haveing a bit of a gathering tomorrow at porthcawl if you are interested?

Black 182
Hi mate!!!

I feel we have met somewhere before!!!!!!!!!!

Just been to a CS pub meet, they are a friendly lot!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
quite a few welsh members, get to some meets, guy called tim had a mint clio in your neck of the woods before, now has an R26

Renaultsport Clio 182
Hi mate, us south wales lads are haveing a bit of a gathering tomorrow at porthcawl if you are interested?

how did the meet go? i would have loved to have been there but I was hungover from Saturday - drowning my sorrows at the dismal display of Welsh rugby at the World Cup.

At least Gareth Jenkins has been given the boot now so it's not all bad news!

if there's any other meets around South Wales let me know and i'll try my best to make it.

cheers for the warm welcome anyway!