ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look Whats Being Said On Vx220.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
  PH1 V6/997 GT3
'I have it up for sale on the ClioV6 site, but to be honest alot of the cliosport boys seem to be a little childish with comments etc. so I haven't bothered, just thought it would make sense to see if anyone on here was interested in a px'

QUOTED FROM A THREAD ON ABOVE FORUM, THINK HES A MEMBER ON HERE!?

AS I SAID ON MY PREVIOUS THREAD, MY WORK HERE IS NOW DONE,

172/182 OWNERS ARE JEALOUS OF V6 OWNERS

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
i drive a mk1 172, im happy with it, in fact i love it. y would i give a monkeys arse about someone driving a v6. i love v6's dont get me wrong, looks good,sounds good,goes good. each car to its own. but never been JEALOUS of some cu*t driving a V6.

Clio 197
Evo..

Hmm... after driving one, I'll have to disagree a little.

Perhaps less ultimate go... but certainly a handful that deserves care and respect.

Most people (me included) could drive a 182 pretty quickly, and let ESP look after it all. Even without ESP/ABS, most could drive a Cup pretty quickly.

Who cares anyway... there are people out there prepared to buy a mazda RX8 for gawd's sake! That's far worse! :p

PH1 V6/997 GT3
E-ray_172 said:
i drive a mk1 172, im happy with it, in fact i love it. y would i give a monkeys arse about someone driving a v6. i love v6's dont get me wrong, looks good,sounds good,goes good. each car to its own. but never been JEALOUS of some cu*t driving a V6.

some agression in your reply there ray..... c**t is a very powerful word to use!?

are you sure you arent jealous?.......

not even a little bit perhaps??

Clio 197
bananaman said:

Can you speak a little louder, I can't hear you. :rasp:

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
bananaman said:
some agression in your reply there ray..... c**t is a very powerful word to use!?

are you sure you arent jealous?.......

not even a little bit perhaps??

your title says every 172/182 should be jealous.
nope cu*t is a good word,i made it a habbit as i use that word alot at work sorry lol.

jealous 100% not mate, not saying i wouldnt have one either.

but i think you should come down that stallion horse your riding and get on level cos theres more to life then this.

VX 2200 arn't they similar to the Lotus Elsies? I'm not very impressed by then speed or handing wise I think I'll keep to the Clio even for its failings.

MK1 PH3 RSi
Having owned a 182 and also had the pleasure of driving a both a mk1 and mk2 V6, i rate them both very highly in my books. Yes i could really take my 182 to its limits, but the noise,looks from others and sideways action from a V6 is second to none.....

Each to there own, but if i had the cash i would have one of each......:)

BMW E46 330i Touring
bananaman's already started one post about this debate, seems he's back to try and get the embers glowing again. I'm just not sure why: a VX220 owner seemingly really bothered about whether other RS owners are jealous of the V6, where's the connection?

As for the quote from VX220.org, how does that in any way show that 172/182 owners are jealous? All it shows is that Cliosport is perhaps a bit immature compared to ClioV6, which is probably fair because Cliosport attracts a much wider audience, including young and immature members. We've learnt to deal with the variety, I suggest if you can't then jog on back to VX220.org... please.

Sorry to piss on your parade, but where EXACTLY does its say 172/182 owners are jealous in his comments?? He just says "cliosport boys are a little childish!!!" how long has childish meant jealousy??

To Quote from dictionary.com:

Childish

adj : indicating a lack of maturity, "childish tantrums", infantile behaviour.

Looking at that description, do YOU want to become a full member??? You'll fit right in!!

insignia
bananaman said:
'I have it up for sale on the ClioV6 site, but to be honest alot of the cliosport boys seem to be a little childish with comments etc. so I haven't bothered, just thought it would make sense to see if anyone on here was interested in a px'

I would never buy a car from an ignorant scroat like you.

Nobody is interested in your car,why dont you put your hands in your pockets and put it in the auto trader like everyone else. Retarded is the colour Yellow. Your either one hell of an ugly person or you were just neglected as a child.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
bananaman said:

I dont care what other people drive. I am happy with my car as it fitted into my price range nicely, I get decent fuel economy for the perfomance, its reasonably fast, handles brilliantly, etc.
Im not jealous of anyone. Nearly everyone on here is happy with their cars.
Why would you waste your time by coming onto this forum to post things like the above?
Sounds to me like your a forum troll that has nothing better to do with his life apart from trying to wind people up, which clearly doesnt work.

Nissan 350Z
Panthro said:
Sounds to me like your a forum troll that has nothing better to do with his life apart from trying to wind people up, which clearly doesnt work.

Yep... a troll alright, but i dont agree with the statement that it clearly doesnt work given how many people have replied to him in anger :rasp:

clio 200 F4Rt
VX220.... the poor mans Elise.

I am not jelous of V6's, i think they are pretty cool, but for the money rather have loads of other cars.

any ways.... carry on!

182BG
i don't think bananaman is actually saying that 172/182 owners are jealous, he was just stating what someone said on another forum, which in turn might look like that the v6 owner is meaning that we are jealous of them! but then i could be wrong and bananaman is actually saying that

but either way.... you shouldn't post comments from other forums, because it will start pointless threads like this one.

Lee

S

swisstom182

I think he mite be a bit unsure of his sexuality (he does drive a hairdressers car now) and is angry because of it. let him carry on...

BMW E46 330i Touring
I can assure you bananaman is saying 172/182 owners are jealous, he did this a while ago for some reason.

He's managed to get 2 pages so far though, so he's hit a nerve somewhere! b*****d.

Status
Not open for further replies.