ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lookin to buy an induction kit

Burgandy 174 sport t
Where do you buy?

That long since I have bought any tuning stuff incae im missing something.

Motorsportworld seem to be the cheapest 20% cheaper than K-tec too

ST
Oh aye..viper and evo are practically the same just different fitments for different displacement..

Burgandy 174 sport t
Motorsportworld are a local company so id rather give the the money if its only gonna be matched.

Where else is there?

Do you think a panel filter will be best Terry?

fabia vrs
Motorsportworld are a local company so id rather give the the money if its only gonna be matched.

Where else is there?

I would say so mate !! I take it you want it for your derv ?? I have a k & N in mine and not a lot of differance apart from a bit of noise up the rev range !! Also you do not need to change it when you service the car just clean it out BUT do not oil it up !! ;)

Burgandy 174 sport t
I would say so mate !! I take it you want it for your derv ?? I have a k & N in mine and not a lot of differance apart from a bit of noise up the rev range !! Also you do not need to change it when you service the car just clean it out BUT do not oil it up !! ;)

Na not for the diesel, I got one for that for 4 quid!!

No other tuners reccomended?

MODDED 172
What ever filter you are thinking of getting just goggle it and compare the first ten prices then you get a average price mate. try euro performance they got a big range,

Personally I'd always give business to whoever is cheaper to start with.

Motorsportworld are very competitive (to be fair their prices appear to be cheaper than anyone else).

As for the induction kit, is there really a difference between fitting an IK instead of a panel filter? You could get the panel filter and spend some money on either a de-cat or having your inlets done.

Where else is there?

Burgandy 174 sport t
Personally I'd always give business to whoever is cheaper to start with.

Motorsportworld are very competitive (to be fair their prices appear to be cheaper than anyone else).

As for the induction kit, is there really a difference between fitting an IK instead of a panel filter? You could get the panel filter and spend some money on either a de-cat or having your inlets done.

The IK will give me more sound, its fast enmough. I aint fuckin about with cats and inlets again.

Burgandy 174 sport t
What happened? Nothing bad just fed up with all that caper now. Must be getting old.

Piper x evo fitted now! ooooft!

clio rs mk2 ph1
I recommend k&n typhoon, cold air and a great roar/looks.
and reshape the lower frontlight mount for more airflow.:D

get rid of that ugly big bucket of a standard inlet.:dead: