ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for 182

Renault Clio RS 200
I own a 200 looking for a decent 182 looking to spend at most £3000 can I get anything decent for that?

This may all depend on your definition of 'decent'. If that includes a complete service history, with regular services and maintenance then you may struggle.

I've looked at these for a few weeks and now realised that they are few and far between. Cars with good history go quickly.

And many owners stretch the definition of that History to breaking point, or simply lie.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Agree with you saying decent ones are few and far between. 8/10 of them are shitters these days but I think if you hold out you should find a nice one for around £3,000.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Mine cost £1.5k in the end, was pretty mint too bar the bumper being chipped. 55K on the clock and full history, you just got to sue the dealer is all.

172 track car
Mines in the for sale section, got the original owners handbook with full service history, boot net in original holder, 2 keys etc.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
You keeping the 200, or trading down (up as some may say! ) ; ) £3k shud get you something nice. Put a wanted ad up in classifieds on here.