ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a great value HDTV?

ST
Dave...speak to Alan aka b@llsie, he's got 3 Bravia's all different sizes in his place, they are awesome!!

Renault Sport clio 1
I'm really torn between a few tvs at the mo, see below;

this seems a great bargain but may be too big?

and then there is the Sony?

then the 37lg5000 or 37lg6000?

What is the better one to go for? Should i be looking at any others?

Grrr! lol too much choice?

SchwepTek™
I have just bought the Sony 32 for 399 from JL so dont whether to go and get the difference back or just pay a bit extra for the 40.

What you guys think?

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
i just bought a full samsung hd 50 inch plasma with home cinema and stand for 800 out of currys :)

SchwepTek™
I'm working today and we hve put prices back up to 329 and 599 as said.

I'm not allowed to buy anything till tomorrow though. :(

says £329 for me, has it gone up since this morning?

saying that, the one i posted has also gone up, its now £599!

I think JL were price matching someones boxing day sale yesterday at £499 for one day only, oh well, gotta be quick these days i guess!

Yeah sorry pal, its gone up :(

Renault Sport clio 1
Going to have a look at the 42LG7000 at currys for £550

thinks its abit of a bargain?

Any thoughts???

i bought the lg 32" lg7000 model today for £350 just watched dark knight on blu ray and full hi def 1080p and its a great tele imo and a bargin

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting a 37lg6000, Seems very well Spec'd and for a 1080p 37" LCD TV for £499 before Haggling I can't see how I can go wrong

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I've had thw SONY KDL40V4000 for a few months and I absolutely love it.

PS3 and Blu-ray is outstanding, upscaled DVDs look damn tasty too and freeview is good too, better than I've seen on some others.

I had a 32" TV for a month prior, very lucky I managed to change, beats all its rivals at that price.

PS. The John Lewis link is saying £599 for me atm, I think Richer Sounds have it at £500 plus £50 for 5yr warranty, could be very limited stock though.