ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for New Clio Cup

Not a lot out there mate!!!

Youll probably have more luck finding Linda!!!!

"Never stop looking, never stop looking...........

No new Cups in the Renault UK system. Only ones are demo/ used/ or preregistered ons.

There may be a few at these car supermarket places.

EDD

just found 2 cups for sale, they are being shown as brand new i presume as std cup is listed at £13,200, and cup with climate control £13,900.

Goto hylton.co.uk and select their gloucester dealership.

172 Stu.

dk

911 GTS Cab

last week there was an unregistered brand new one available at Renault Kidderminster with a few grand knocked off as they have had it for a couple of months. Nothing wrong with it, its just the dealer is tucked away so no real passing trade.

theres a silver one I saw, new (had no plates on) inside the dealer office at my local so im sure you can still easily pick one up, plus people like car people buy in imported ones from ireland and other places.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by Daipac on 30 January 2004
cliopower, I think he is looking for a Clio Cup, they do NOT come in silver, you must be thinking of the 172.

They deffinatly DO come in silver, although they were only available in silver for a very short period.

172, Tiguan

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 30 January 2004

Your kind of right Daipac, they are not proper Cups:D

What because there not painted in some crap Blue paint thatll fade over time?

Buy mine in the For Sale section instead :)

More miles than an ex-demo, but I can guarantee itll have been better treated!

Plus think of the money you can save to spend on other things :D

Thats why Id never buy a silver CUP (even though they look great) Even the people on here who are Clio enthusiaists STILL dont know they came in silver. Imagine when you come to sell it, "No really, it is a CUP..honest"

Thanks everyone for your help.

I purchased a pre-registered 53 plate cup today with delivery miles from Autoworld in the West Midlands.

Quote: Originally posted by shady on 02 February 2004

Thanks everyone for your help.

I purchased a pre-registered 53 plate cup today with delivery miles from Autoworld in the West Midlands.
Treat yourself and welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!