ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for PS4 platform game recommendations for a newbie

clio
Hi there,

I am looking for some game ideas for family to enjoy on a PS4 they have been used to playing on a wii but would like to try some type of platform games where you go up levels doing various challenges. Showing my age now but I use to enjoy Casper on the old mega system does anyone anyone know of anything similar in fact I just remembered Hercules ugh! not great but they would have enjoyed it lol!!

Aaron..

ClioSport Club Member
Rayman legends? It infuriated the s**t out of me but the wife liked it.
There is a few sonic games available, a new crash bandicoot is out too I think.
I can’t think of many more platform games tbh as they aren’t something I play.

clio
Rayman legends? It infuriated the s**t out of me but the wife liked it.
There is a few sonic games available, a new crash bandicoot is out too I think.
I can’t think of many more platform games tbh as they aren’t something I play.
Thanks for the ideas Rayman might be worth a look as for the others they do get a bit repetitive having said that they do like Candy Crush lol!!

clio
Just had a look at Fall Guys, Little Big Planet and Rayman Legends. I like the lookof Sackboy & Fall Guys and hasn't Rayman come a long way as I have played this when it first came out and wasn't that impressed at the time but looks more impressive now. I will check out the other 2 mentioned next. Many Thanks

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Buy ‘PS Now’ - it’s about £50 for the year and has tonnes of platform games and a tonne of older generation games from the PS2&3 for nostalgia!

clio
Cod Wars??? is that Call of Duty?? Just watched a couple of trailers of UnRavel and that looks really good and probably the number your choice for the moment :)

clio
Hi all
Thanks again for all the recommendations & based on that I have bought UnRavel 1 & 2 for Xmas having tested the demo which is very good so should keep the family happy!!

I am also looking at a couple of the others mentioned here but I also came across the following and if anyone has any thoughts on these please let me know.
Shiny the Robot
Valhalla Hills
Sega Megadrive Classics

Fiesta ST-2
Was going to mention megadrive classics, but I see its on your list. Ratchet and Clank games are decent too.

Overcooked is also worth a look for family/coop.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clio
Was going to mention megadrive classics, but I see its on your list. Ratchet and Clank games are decent too.

Overcooked is also worth a look for family/coop.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Thanks for that I will give the other games a look as well

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Have you looked at Overcooked 2? Can have up to 4 players in co-op and is great for all ages.

Be warned - it may trigger family arguments though!

edit - just saw treemanx's comment above - two votes for it then. ;)