ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for PS4 platform game recommendations for a newbie

clio
Hi there,

I am looking for some game ideas for family to enjoy on a PS4 they have been used to playing on a wii but would like to try some type of platform games where you go up levels doing various challenges. Showing my age now but I use to enjoy Casper on the old mega system does anyone anyone know of anything similar in fact I just remembered Hercules ugh! not great but they would have enjoyed it lol!!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Rayman legends? It infuriated the s**t out of me but the wife liked it.
There is a few sonic games available, a new crash bandicoot is out too I think.
I can’t think of many more platform games tbh as they aren’t something I play.

clio
Rayman legends? It infuriated the s**t out of me but the wife liked it.
There is a few sonic games available, a new crash bandicoot is out too I think.
I can’t think of many more platform games tbh as they aren’t something I play.
Thanks for the ideas Rayman might be worth a look as for the others they do get a bit repetitive having said that they do like Candy Crush lol!!

clio
Just had a look at Fall Guys, Little Big Planet and Rayman Legends. I like the lookof Sackboy & Fall Guys and hasn't Rayman come a long way as I have played this when it first came out and wasn't that impressed at the time but looks more impressive now. I will check out the other 2 mentioned next. Many Thanks

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Buy ‘PS Now’ - it’s about £50 for the year and has tonnes of platform games and a tonne of older generation games from the PS2&3 for nostalgia!

clio
Cod Wars??? is that Call of Duty?? Just watched a couple of trailers of UnRavel and that looks really good and probably the number your choice for the moment :)

clio
Hi all
Thanks again for all the recommendations & based on that I have bought UnRavel 1 & 2 for Xmas having tested the demo which is very good so should keep the family happy!!

I am also looking at a couple of the others mentioned here but I also came across the following and if anyone has any thoughts on these please let me know.
Shiny the Robot
Valhalla Hills
Sega Megadrive Classics

Fiesta ST-2
Was going to mention megadrive classics, but I see its on your list. Ratchet and Clank games are decent too.

Overcooked is also worth a look for family/coop.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

clio
Was going to mention megadrive classics, but I see its on your list. Ratchet and Clank games are decent too.

Overcooked is also worth a look for family/coop.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Thanks for that I will give the other games a look as well

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Have you looked at Overcooked 2? Can have up to 4 players in co-op and is great for all ages.

Be warned - it may trigger family arguments though!

edit - just saw treemanx's comment above - two votes for it then. ;)