ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for Some Rims/Wheels that you can buy on finance

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
If you can't save money, how are you going to pay back money? Have a standing order into another account for a few months and save yourself some interest.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
I wouldnt do it personaly i would go second hand in a style you like with tyres then re furb them when you have more cash

BG 182 FF
There are a few places that offer finance, however i do think saving would be a better option personally as my credit card has a lower interest rate than finance deals plus you can pay way more off per month.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Tesco do a 13 month 0% credit card. Get on of them, buy wheels and set up a direct debit to pay it off. Will save you money.

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
finance to buy a set of wheels? Is this serious? For a start buying a set of brand new wheels is going to cost a fortune. Why not just buy a nice set of second hand wheels whihc will cost a fraction of the price?

Clio 1.2 16v 53
Thanks for the replies, ill have a look into demontweeks and also the tesco card, im sure they normally put a limit on what you can spend though, ill give them a call

Clio 1.2 16v 53
finance to buy a set of wheels? Is this serious? For a start buying a set of brand new wheels is going to cost a fortune. Why not just buy a nice set of second hand wheels whihc will cost a fraction of the price?

Where would i get hold of second hand wheels? tried ebay and few other sites but they dont seem much cheaper