ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOOKING TO BUY MY FIRST CLIO SPORT 182

clio182
Hi guys,going to view my first 182 tomorrow.was wondering if anyone out there can give me some advice on what to look out for.
regards matty79.

clio182
hi fatRS. im in wiltshire mate a place called calne.the cars a 2005 renaultsports clio 2.0 16v 182 3 door with 74,000 on the clock

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Having both cup packs are the most desirable spec. Grey wheels, larger rear spoiler, lowered and front bumper splitter.
Good luck.

<
<
< ;)

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Good luck.. If it's full fat with good service I'd guess it'll be about £2500 bit more if it's a dealer and good colour.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
It's a pulley that needs replacing when belts are done.. If you do belts without and it packs in then the belts will need doing again..

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Look for things like premium tyres in pairs and decent wiper blades. If it's got mats I think it shows the previous owner took pride in the car...

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
You'll see some.good examples being sold by cs members but u need to be a member to view.