ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to Buy This 182

Black/Gold 182!
8056_12.jpg

What do you all think??

Its done 17k, immaculate condition, no scratches dents etc.

Still has warranty up until Feb 08.

No cup packs though.

Sold my car now, so want a 182, its within my budget, just under £8k.

Does that sound about right?? What would you do?? Cheers

Last edited:
  BMW E92/Audi S3
mint! go 4 it! <off topic> did i see you on mucklows hill the other day, by halesowen college?

Black/Gold 182!
mint! go 4 it! <off topic> did i see you on mucklows hill the other day, by halesowen college?

Most likely mate, i drive that way to my part time job in Oldbury.

Where abouts do you live??

Im in Hayley Green.

So you think I should go for it?? Thats ok then as ive put a deposit down. :)

Black/Gold 182!
Thats the only thing I was thinking.

Dont mind not having the cup packs to be honest but it would have been nice. Can always put the splitter on etc. Its a really nice car. Can afford the insurance now im 22 etc on a standard 182.

Black/Gold 182!
Yea been and viewed and put a deposit down, hoping its mine in the next few days. Didnt know it was on here though.

BMW E92/Audi S3

Im in Hayley Green.

very good deal! nice one. keep us updated on it. im up Birmingham city centre area, edgbaston

Black/Gold 182!

Im in Hayley Green.

very good deal! nice one. keep us updated on it. im up Birmingham city centre area, edgbaston

Ah right thats cool.

I have sold my car just waiting on the Cash now from the buyer and the authority to take my private plates off the car then it can go. Its takes 5-7 days accourding to the DVLA now.

Black/Gold 182!
Hopefully mate. If all goes well! If not il come along to the next meet for sure. (Think I may be away on holiday)

Clio 172 mk2
Looks good

f**k the cup packs....like you say, get the splitter on there and it'll look the business.

182 Full Fatt!
I have Cup springs for sale if you want to change to them. Then all you need is the splitter and grey wheels (Don't worry about the bigger rear spoiler IMO!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Very clean, but agree with the cup packs option though, that what i looked for when buying recently