ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to get a Valver!

Right Im looking at Tom16vs Valver this weekend. Does anyone know him? Its just over 100k miles and hes had loads done to it. So is this better to buy a +100k Clio 16v thats had everything replaced such as cambelt etc. etc. or to look for a low miler? Thanks all! I personally love Clios over my Italian Turbo!

doesnt matter m8, Id buy one with a million miles as long as its been well looked after. afaik Toms is a minter from the pics and deffo well looked after... then again most cars tend to be in a car club.

the punto gt3 any relation to the Porka GT3? :eek:

Id defo get one with higher mileage thats had all the work done TBO.

Make sure he;s got the reciepts!! lol

Some ppl say they get better performance from the higher mileage engines but only if they have been looked after. Which most ppl do on here anyway!

Ive seen Tom16vs car in the pictures and it looks well smart. I used to have a black one and its defo the best colour;) just looks really evil:devilish:

Good luck!

yeh i know the car. tom has spent loads of cash on it he took it into the garage and got everything fixed that was broken or going to break. looks smart aswell plus this thing goings like a fcuking animal on coke, but he looks after it and babys it. good car mate i was going to buy it but i cant warrent having two cars!! lol but the best thing is to have a go in it and you will part with the cash quicker than you can count it!!!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Punto GT3 is the 3rd gen of Punto GTT.

Ive got a Valver and driven my mates GT2 and much much prefered the valver even though its older with twice as many miles it has so much more character.

Toms a safe character thats looks after his car, buy it quick cause hell prob change his mind again soon!

Pulsar for you Tom?

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Quote: Originally posted by TheJesus on 13 October 2004

doesnt matter m8, Id buy one with a million miles as long as its been well looked after. afaik Toms is a minter from the pics and deffo well looked after... then again most cars tend to be in a car club.

the punto gt3 any relation to the Porka GT3?
agree the car will have defo been looked after

i recon its right what they say.... they get better and better as the miles go on, but one the fun ends and it goes pop! lol

don't

u wont really find a low mileage 1 anymore will ya??

lots of us told tom not 2 sell anyway so that should show u some indication

ur better off buying his which has had alot done and changed where u know the history more, than just off some random person who u have no idea about who could be scamming u and selling u a sh!tter

at least with toms u can look over the forum 4 any faults he has had with it

just give it a nice test drive and c if its the 1 for u!!