ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to tune my clio dci 65

Renault Clio DCI van
As the title says I'm looking to tune my dci 65, it's the 2007 Clio campus van. I'm wanting to spend about £2000 max on tuning it up and making it as fast as possible. And before anyone posts, I don't want to buy a new car.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Straight through exhaust, dci100 intercooler, bigger injectors (you'll struggle with that one), better turbo and manifold then remap.

Renault Clio DCI van
What sort of bhp do you think I'd be able to reach roughly? Also with the injectors could I not get ones from another car, like the megane? If not any suggestions on which injectors I would need, thanks.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Around 130 anyones reached last I heard, clutches will start to struggle at this point too. No one can find any injectors so that's literally why no one has gone any further. I've tried speaking to Delphi a few times and they're useless. Custom made will be the way to go but that will ££££££s

Renault Clio DCI van
So what injectors would I have to use, the 100bhp ones? From what I've seen on here, the 100bhp dci parts are hard to get hold of.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Surely buying the 100 DCi engine would be cheaper and remapping that?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
engine swap to a dci 100 engine (stronger internals , 26mm gugin pins on the pistons as appose to 25mm on the 65-80 dci's )

hybrid turbo setup, better manifold with straight through exhaust.

uprated clutch will help ALLOT.

as injectors go, you'll max out at 130 bhp down to the injector cycles is maxed out.

noones found a suitable replacement yet as the injector holes are smalled than average diesel's

MCS R56
A 130bhp diesel Clio would be nice. The Fabia Vrs is a quick car, so it should be great in gear with that power/torque.

Renault Clio DCI van
Is it hard to find a dci 100 engine just like the other parts? I don't really know where to look, that sounds good though, I'd be more than happy with around 130bhp

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
you can make your engine do 130bhp at a push. intercooler ( custom aftermarket jobby ) full custom exhuast route + decat

injectors from a 100 if you can get hold of them and the fuel pump ( bosch ) if possible

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
www.cliodci.net

dCi 80/100 intercooler, pop up on eBay for roughly £100 every now and again with pipework.

A dCi 80 Intercooler & Turbo combined with a remap and straight through exhaust will see you hit 100bhp.