ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to upgrade, What Suspension?

Now that ive got another daily im looking at making the 182 more track focussed with suspension set up.

Currently its got ktecs, as its a cup pack im pretty limited to options, really only H&R or AST's, Have read through posts before n there is a mixed opinion on both! Ideally would prefer Bilstein or KW but not that lucky!

On top id be looking at getting all bushes changed, but not sure wther to go for OE ones or Poly.

Experiences, opinions would be appreciated:)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Of the 2 options, kw get my vote everytime. The set o ast's I had were poorly setup, and poorly built. H&r's are very good, although you'll get the 'track studs' telling you they are too soft (utter nonsense).
Although I'd rather change the hubs and get some kw's or billies.

S4 Avant
Of the 2 options, kw get my vote everytime. The set o ast's I had were poorly setup, and poorly built. H&r's are very good, although you'll get the 'track studs' telling you they are too soft (utter nonsense).
Although I'd rather change the hubs and get some kw's or billies.

Driveshafts need messing about with if you're changing hubs :dapprove:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The easy way to an awesome setup would be h&r's with a whiteline adjustable arb. Will ride well for road use, and be great fun on track.