ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

"Looks Better Than A 172/182" - What Do You Think?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   1
  Astra VXR
Seen worse... but that exhaust is nasty. Also the rear lights and number plate aren't doing it for me.

Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Elise S1 B&C 140
not a fan of the skirts or rear splitter or the tinted bits but apart from that looks reasonable. Wheels suit it

£5k is he/she having a laugh

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Oh my god,that looks so much better.

I think renault really fucked up there in not hiring jaz singh from derby.

Maybe they will now move there entire design studio to his house.

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
a) How can it be a replica when it doesn't look anything like a Sport

b) Is he seriously expecting someone to pay that sort of money for that hunk of junk, you can nearly buy a ph2 sport for that!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Citroen DS3 White
Looks better than Tom's...

Also, when you put the standard 05 plate back on, exposed as a non 182 cos of the 'saust.

Also also, cheap insurance with all that tosh on in as mods?!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Megane Mk4
Being a 1.4 16v sport its got the 100bhp engine which has alot more punch then the 75bhp the 1.2 clio has..
Not with all that '£2000' worth of s**te he has as a stereo in the back.

Yep, it looks a lot better than a standard ClioSport, All the original parts he's used for the rep itself sells it for me.. :rolleyes:

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  BMW E92/Audi S3
I think that you're on the most illegal crack that there is available in the world. Infact, i bet its illegal in space and the Aliens avoid em and the Aliens put the users on an asteroid and blow the asteroids up so that the users will never be seen again.