ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looks like I won’t be going home 4 easter

Just topped up the oil/water, pumped tyres up and drove to tescos and put some petrol in, then she decided she didnt want to engage any gears :mad: I assume this is just a clutch problem and not a gearbox problem aswell?? I turned the car off and all the gears engage, which would suggest its just the clutch which has gone.

I had to ram it into 3rd and drive 3 miles home during rush hour!!!!!! Its amazing how slow some people can be when youre in a hurry!

damn this car, it gives me so many reasons to hate it :( What makes it worse is these kind of things always happen around a bank holiday, leaving the longest possible time before being able to fix the problem! Poor me... :(

Van..

I learned a lesson on my 94 clio.. not to trash it, typical boy racer i was, 2 sets of new tyres in a space of 10 months, 4 new brakes disc n drums n pads, new clutch.. with 60,000 on the clock.. i always used to get a probelm before i went away for bank hols.. aswell.. happy easter..

its sods f**king law isnt it - the guy who sold me the car claimed it had a new clutch, but its always been really stiff. plus the day after i bought the car, the bigends went...oh and that was a bank holiday :p