ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looks or performance

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

My valver seems loads quicker on the standard 15s. I did 200 miles yesterday with the 17s on and have swapped to the 15s today. Just been for a drive and its definately quicker.

Only problem is they dont look half as good as the 17s. Cant win really..

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Yeah i might just swap em every few weeks or something, iv just bought 4 new tyres for the 17s too! They will last longer this way also :0)

Ive had a bit of work done to my car, and two people whove seen it say how well the Phase2 16v alloys suit it! They are really nice alloys!

Daz.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yeah i like em although paranoid about getting mi centres nicked...

craggy hehe the phase 2s aint worth a lot really,

clio williams, Ph1 172

I like the megane coupe 16s. My birds thinking about one of them. If she gets one and changes the alloys might have em of her hehe. They look like the phase 2 clio wheels but have different centres and bigger. 16s are better than 17s i must admit for performance and handling.

I changed from 16s back to some original refurbed Phase2s. The grip isnt as good, but theres not a lot in it if you choose your tyres carefully and I think the car is slightly faster and definitely handles more predictably. Cars look better on original wheels as time goes on - how many GT Turbos and 205 GTis look good on three-spokes??