ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loom pins ....

Michaelfoz

ClioSport Club Member
  Clios
Hi all.

Im currently in the process of making a loom for my car and im going to be repinning the plugs as to trying to avoid the use of solder where possible.
As such i'm needing to buy new pins for the plugs.

Can anyone tell me where i might get pins for the rear lights? or the name of them as theyre obviously quite odd.

I'm also needing pins for:

fuel pump
headlights (all plugs)
rad fan
injectors
gearbox plug
starter motor
alternator

Basically everything.

If anyone has any info on where i could possibly get these then it'd be much appreciated!
thanks

Foz

M90SR

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all.

Im currently in the process of making a loom for my car and im going to be repinning the plugs as to trying to avoid the use of solder where possible.
As such i'm needing to buy new pins for the plugs.

Can anyone tell me where i might get pins for the rear lights? or the name of them as theyre obviously quite odd.

I'm also needing pins for:

fuel pump
headlights (all plugs)
rad fan
injectors
gearbox plug
starter motor
alternator

Basically everything.

If anyone has any info on where i could possibly get these then it'd be much appreciated!
thanks

Foz

RS components if you know what you need.

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/conn...-connectors/automotive-connector-accessories/