ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loose/wobbly xenon

M135i
I bought some xenons and recieved them through the post today to fit on my non sport, when i picked them up the main glass projector bit wobbles and is loose, its the same on both so im guessing they arnt broke just need fixing in somehow. How do i do so if this is the case ?

Nissan 350z
Could be broken, my passenger side xenon turned out to be broken.

If you remove the rubber cap off the back and push the inside housing does it "swing" freely with ease or slide back and forward?

- If it swings then its working and the adjustor might have come popped off the housing (the adjustor has a rod which sits in a white plastic cup)
- If it slides then the housing has broken and dropped and its new xenon time :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It'll most likely be the adjuster out the housing mate, it might have no adjuster, I had to put my adjusters from my standard headlights in the xenons to get them to work right.

Lol, i can't even remember the amount of xenons royal fail have broken for me. I will never post xenon, ever. It'll be fubured my friend. Crack out the epoxy resin.

M135i
1 of the the white plastic ball has come out the joint, im guessin once clicked back up and into place it will stop wobbling about ?

the other headlight, the ball bit is still connect but none of the white plastic is actually connected to the headlight which im guessing (going off posts above) means a new xenon.

It seems the whole inside casing is loose, i dont know weather that will be fixed once the xenon is connected but somthing definatly isnt right on BOTH headlights.