ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loosening up VTS style

mk2 172

ho ho ho, am well chuffed, when i got my saxo after 180 miles i did the 0-100 video and it was about 21 seconds. now iv just been out to do it again, in sh*tt conditions and 18.04 is the order of the day, this is with wheelspin in the 1st to second change, this is also after 2000 hard miles. on my favourite testing ground , which is perfectly level.so my advice to you is bed in the brakes then give it some frikin hammer!

S2000

Theres no way that time is anywhere near accurate!:D

But I can see how you could use it to judge the difference from when you first had it!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

LOL

At last someone to champion the 106 GTi/Saxo VTS cause! ;)

Noboby believes how quick they are until its proven.

p.s. Teady - You already knew though... :D

mk2 172

i mean teady *thought* , but no its on film he he even if we add another second for good measure its still 19.04 he he fukin he

mk2 172

just extended it to 0-105 and its 19.24 just to see. now lets get rid of the 1st to second wheelspin and get a perfect launch and that should see us in the 18s again.

Revels Mum & Sister

That Looks like one very fast Saxo VTS.

Mates 106 GTi is like that. They are fast little beasts. Hes just done a load of body mods. Will post some pictures soon cause it looks well sweet!!!

Craggy

what you done to your beast vts..what 0-60 times has it now over the normal 7.7....i see alot of saxos around chesterfield what you done to it so next time i can give you a wave

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

18 secs...........thats pretty quick for a 1.6........not even sure i can beat that to a 100?

Some Saxo vts/r speedos are quite a lot out. My cousins was 15mph up on my Fezzie at 120mph - his reading 135mph. my fezzie seemed to have the usual slight overead. I though you had a AP thingy Craggy?

Although with french cars nothing surprises me, with a few thousand on the clock they seem to develop turbos.

i thought it was pretty nippy rob...

altho seein your number plate would make me think twice now.....id be ponderin, hmmmmm cup with nos in disguise! wolf in sheeps clothin as dash said!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

CUPSTAR - probably asked u before but where abouts in chesterfield are you from? im from Barlborough and my girlfriend lives in lounsley green. Always a load of boyracers in the doughnut on a friday and a sat night! Have u seen the 3.0 twin turbo supra knocking about?

lol yeah ill hope people think that!

My car is pretty quick for a 1.2 but i was taking pretty brutal gearchanges, and redlining up to 4th to keep up with you at the weekend, and you still whizzed passed on that A road in St Albans! Clutch was smelling for a while after too!