ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Losing all confidence with Microsoft.

Well, this is now my third xbox (two 360s and one XBONE) and all of them have broken within a month or so.

Had the XBONE 8 days and its nackered. The fan is on constantly and is louder than the surround sound.

They are having to replace it next week via a courier. Do they have some serious quality control issues or something?

I'm three for three on failures now.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I've had two fail on me within the first month, the last one with the same issue as you, fan constantly at full speed.

Luckily their replacement service is good, but it's still annoying.

Do you keep it in an enclosed space?

No. It's just on the TV stand on its own.

I've had two fail on me within the first month, the last one with the same issue as you, fan constantly at full speed.

Luckily their replacement service is good, but it's still annoying.

Yeah to be honest I didn't have a hard time getting it replaced (maybe as its only 8 days old).

Although the MS offshore call centre tried to tell me it was my TV not the XBOX ha.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My 360 is a c**t, pondering on getting the one or just another 360 now.

Mine struggles reading disks. Takes about 30 mins to read a game then crashes after about 2 hours, very annoying!

997.1, Caddy, e208
@Adamm.

You're from around Northants? If you're ever in Corby, bring it with you and I'll swap the drive out for you.