ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loss of Power and MPG....in 182

Car  Clio RS 200
Just a quick question. I have had my 182 now since January and all has been fine. MPG average 35 etc etc. Last week that dropped to 27mpg and I have lost some power there as well. Speaking to the dealer today but just wondering if anyone has any Ideas..... :S
 
Problems with my cat caused similar symptoms, but it could be anything. Dodgy fuel?
 
Weather is getting slightly better now, means roads are a bit more forgiving when pushing on...heavier right foot per chance?
 
The price of oxegen sensors are through the roof (that's if you can get, or need one) If it is through silicone , I hope you have kept your petrol receipt. Supermarket sh!te
 
The price of oxegen sensors are through the roof (that's if you can get, or need one) If it is through silicone , I hope you have kept your petrol receipt. Supermarket sh!te

Got the petrol receipt and it looks like that could be what it is, Garage has got it and will let me know....:S
 
Back
Top