ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lost locking wheel nut :|

172 Cup
ive lost mine too :( mine are standard renault ones. i assumed there would be a code or something that i could quote to get another nut but i cant find nothing on the packaging

Da

Less
The code is inside your owners (or service) manual. It's not on the packaging for obvious reasons ;)

I ordered a new one, about £20 I think.

pimp mobile Zafira
I know when the father in law lost his and had a blow out on the M1 northbound the garage ground/drilled the nut off.

Discounted 1*2 parts
pretty sure the code is in the service book and you can order them, they come from italy iirc and can take up to 6 weeks. May be easier to drill them off and buy a new set!

Crappy work hire car
God I did this last year, nightmare. Me and my dad spent hours trying to force a..thing on (I forget their name, the cylinder things that go over bolts lol) with a big hammer. In the end I took it to a garage and they did the same then used the air guns to get them off.