ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost my car key :(

Clio
whillst I was at work, checked everywhere for it including all the company cars, My dad had to drive down with my spare, he wasnt happy :(. Anyone know how much for a new one? Does it come in two bits? I will get this one cut too so then I have three keys!

1 Series Coupe
Very expensive from Renault iirc as it needs to be coded etc. I think it is £120? Anyone confirm?

you may know it, clio?
when i was a kid, i used to think that clay or playdo would would in the key hole lol

All Mk2 clios are the same £120 or so

Half and hours labour (bring all the keys you have and want coding)
£12 for the metal key
£60 or so for the fob bit brand new (cannot resue ones which are programmed for other cars so forget that idea or buying from bey as others have.

whillst I was at work, checked everywhere for it including all the company cars, My dad had to drive down with my spare, he wasnt happy :(. Anyone know how much for a new one? Does it come in two bits? I will get this one cut too so then I have three keys!

You cant have 3 keys for a mk2 Clio mate,

parts manager at work informs me that on the Clio/Kangoo with virgin keys that you can only have 2 working keys for the car at any time, basically once you have 2 keys programmed to your car you cannot programme any more to the car.

You cant have 3 keys for a mk2 Clio mate,

parts manager at work informs me that on the Clio/Kangoo with virgin keys that you can only have 2 working keys for the car at any time, basically once you have 2 keys programmed to your car you cannot programme any more to the car.
Your right you can have 4 programmed to open it though (stupid seperate systems)