ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lost my photography virginity

proton compact 1.3 GLi
photography has always intrested me but its always been a little too expensive for me to get into so i stole my step dads camera for the afternoon with differing success !

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg

DSC_0262.jpg

DSC_0253-Copy.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0206-Copy.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0216.jpg

all advice and comment welcome :approve:

Mk2 Golf gti
I think the set gets better as you go down :) like the stepping stone and fence one the most :)

Some are a bit out of focus and over exposed but not bad for a first effort!

Fiesta ST-3
Ahhh reminds me of when I first got a DSLR. Go out and take as many pictures of everything with all different angles, settings etc. Some good pictures matey. Photography is nothing but practice. The more you practice the better you get. But there are also some fundamentals you need to learn also. All that can be found on cliosport mind :)

Good effort.

proton compact 1.3 GLi
cheers for the comments, have put a smile on my face to think other people like them i know there not perfect and have a mountain of reading and research and hours of photography i front of me to atcually learn about what im doing but the next few months are going to be quite a learning curve :)