ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots at Mallory Park on saturday

More poke than viagr
At the PPC show, saw loads of clios in the paddock. Was their with a few mates in Civics and a LY Meg on the weekend racer stand.

Mine was parked in the 'cool cars' section just over the bridge lol :cool: kinda ironic seeing as its neiter practical nor performance lol! :rasp:

Williams20V-306BHP
I was there (White and Red caterham type thing) ;)

was on the track at 9am and 11:40, who was in the black 182 with Omex stickers.... Looked like they were having fun :d

Dude I had a look round your car! Loving the banded steels and hawian theme!

Was a good day, wether was sweet, loads of cool cars. Fastest FWD car on track I saw must have been that yellow MG zr..... It was running 340bhp Vag power ;)

Saw you just parking up (when you got there presumably) Tom.

Saw a few, 2 were on the same stand as me (RichCup and Joeh), and saw Ricky's.

The black 182 turbo seemed to get plenty of track time in, and was going well out on track too!

Mine was parked in the 'cool cars' section just over the bridge lol :cool:

Yeh I saw yours parked over there as I was walking towards the hill next to the hairpin.

i was there in my stealth cup lol

I saw you too. I was in the silver Ph2 172. Drove past you as we were heading back to the tents at the end of the show :)

Fastest FWD car on track I saw must have been that yellow MG zr..... It was running 340bhp Vag power ;)

Yeh that was pretty quick. My mate (light blue Vento) had fun with him :)

29261_386794186956_672861956_4568233_6166800_n.jpg

And the two cars in the same shot together...

29261_386794191956_672861956_4568234_4275481_n.jpg

:)

I was indeed on track. I was on at 11:40 and 4:15 along with my mate in the white Evo VI Tommi Mak. and another mate in the blue Impreza STi.

My mates blue Vento is indeed a race spec. car and it's not road legal. Pushing out around 275bhp :)

Nah they're not my pics. They're just pics I found while typing in "ppc, mallory, 2010" into Google so are from other forums :)

For those of you that are interested, the pics that were taken by Captured In Digital are now up on their website...

http://www.capturedindigital.co.uk/gallery.php

They're not brilliant... which isn't surprising as they weren't great last year.

A mate of mine has put up some of his pics too...

http://james.e.gg/event.cgi?event=322

Williams20V-306BHP
Oh nice one... it was stripped to fook...

I was also out at 11:40 i was behind your mate in the Evo 6 at one point and remember thinking fook me thats got some power!!!....

i overtook everyone else down the straights but was level pegging the evo there... had to wait for Gerrards to pass round the outside ;)... he was running 490bhp though lol i was chatting to him after too as he dropped some fluid down the back straight... i just thought it was starting to rain lol

Did they get any Video’s

More poke than viagr
I fell in love with that vento, sounded stunning!! He want to sell it lol?

My mates civic who we went down with, is an awesome car.

And my other mates EP3 (silver one next to it) blew the bottom end after 3 laps lol, not a good day for him....

Lmao i was scraping all the way down that dirt track :eek:

I was also out at 11:40 i was behind your mate in the Evo 6 at one point and remember thinking fook me thats got some power!!!....

Yeh it's pretty quick. It's recently had the Evo 8 lump fitted and I "think" it's currently pushing out around 500bhp. It's still not ready as he's aiming for around 600bhp :)

i was chatting to him after too as he dropped some fluid down the back straight

Ah so it was you who spoke to him. He mentioned that to me.

Did they get any Video’s

I don't think any of our lot did. We did however get a video of our girly friend doing the Autotest in the Transit in which she came 3rd overall ;)

I fell in love with that vento, sounded stunning!! He want to sell it lol?

If the price is right, then I'm sure he will. I'll ask him tonight what would he sell it for. Haha!