ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots at Oulton Park

ILLIAD VEE!!
saw steburns next to the blue and black vee. spoke to jainy the owner of the blue v6 and gotta say she was great, had a great chat and her car looked stunning. same with the other black v6, the yellow megane sport and the red clio 197. Top rides. Great day though shame about the 12:30 start. sat around for 3 hours doing nothing and gettin sun burnt. If i knew earlier would of woke up at about 11 instead of 7 in the morning.

Hey....:D

Good to meet and chat with you too..!! Hope you enjoy the book ;) and you know what you need to do when the piggy bank is full...!! Let me know the next time you're at Oulton and I'll take you out for a blat in the Vee..!!

Great day today, ace weather, ace group of guys from here and great racing...!! TOP-TASTIC DAY...!! Oh and NO sunburn......thankfully...!!

Jainy
:D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Seriously gutted I couldn't make it today, sounds like it was a good one. :( Maybe next time!

Ph2 Clio 172
davesport172 - apologies if I had upset you, I presume you're the guy with a lime green diamond badge on the bonnet, and green detailing on the wheels?

before you appeared on my right, I had let about 6 cars out, then realised I had sat in the queue for an hour, without actually starting my engine, and the guy behind me came and told me to stop letting cars out.

hey ho, seems like we all got home in the end (got home 15 mins ago! grrrr)

mk3 golf gti
davesport172 - apologies if I had upset you, I presume you're the guy with a lime green diamond badge on the bonnet, and green detailing on the wheels?

before you appeared on my right, I had let about 6 cars out, then realised I had sat in the queue for an hour, without actually starting my engine, and the guy behind me came and told me to stop letting cars out.

hey ho, seems like we all got home in the end (got home 15 mins ago! grrrr)

no worries fella, we all got out in the end, did you see steve ryder in the black range rover?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
I was there in the VIP hospitaility area, got burned to fuk :<

Was a awesome day, shame VXR put the drivers interviews on at the same time as the clio cup race, hence why me and my mate were the only ones stood watching the cup race outside the VXR VIP place.

And didnt have to queue to get out cos i was able to drive through th paddock :D