ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lots at Santa Pod

Clio 182 Trophy #193
Lots of RS's at Santa Pod thisweeknd! Cheers to the guys who waved and said hi around the place, and the rest of you! be more chatty! lol!

T21PHY

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault clio182 TROPHY
hi was a top weekend you didn't by anychance dyno test yours on rolling road? i did? got 194bhp:S no way this can be right even the bloke looked confused he asked what i'd done to it. only got a exaust.:eek:

-
i saw a few also.

a black 182 in the show and shine
a trophy inclub camping with a car bra

and this v6...
05082007121.gif

Clio 182 Trophy #193
That would have been my trophy in the club camping! lol!

I didnt get mine dyno'd! I have heard a lot of bad things about the mobile ones reliability! God knows what i would get if i ran it then. lol!

Anyone else gona admit to being there! lol!

Hyundai i40
hi was a top weekend you didn't by anychance dyno test yours on rolling road? i did? got 194bhp:S no way this can be right even the bloke looked confused he asked what i'd done to it. only got a exaust.:eek:

yep mine was on........did yours have black 172 ph2 wheels by anychance

my was 199 bhp..........exhaust and induction kit.....mmmmmm he looked confused aswell........guttered i was well wanting a near enough 200 bhp car but hey knew it werent right

not sure if anyone seen my on the way into the club camping round the back of the strip? no one said Hi to me tho:dapprove:

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I was there this weekend, saw loads going round but didn't get a chance to chat, didn't run mine though, i see a few runs, people seemed to be getting mid 15s as an average

megane
i saw yours in the show an shine to, got the top of the engine bit painted blue??
looked nice an clean
saw 1 r 2 dents though, but im a fussy t**t lol

Trophy
i was up there in my Trophy. ran it up the strip in a disappointing 16.01 secs. but going by my reaction time, you could tell i'd had a heavy night!

Hyundai i40
i was up there in my Trophy. ran it up the strip in a disappointing 16.01 secs. but going by my reaction time, you could tell i'd had a heavy night!

i think i seen ya and thought that summit werent right with it but as you say reaction times make all the difference!

reaction time makes no difference. u can sit there for a day if u like.its soon as u move the time starts ;)

Trophy

i think i seen ya and thought that summit werent right with it but as you say reaction times make all the difference!

ran 3 times - first time missed second gear (amateur eh!?). then on second run i thought i'd give the traction control a chance, but its a bit too aggressive. 3rd time lucky i got a clean run, albeit a little slow.

only had the car couple of weeks and still getting the feel for it. i'm still amazed when i'm pulling out of decent bends at 90+ mph, can't wait to get on a track!