ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lots at the pod

saw loads of people in their clios tonight especially foxon goin up the strip (sounded beautiful mate) i couldnt be bothered to sit and queue up for it so sat and watched with my hot choc!

PHS 1 172 SILVER
was a good day had a good run but shame matts clio died at the start now that would be good to see his best time:D

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
14.01 missed a gear think foxon ran 14.70 was a good day but busy and a bit slow

a? i didn`t run a 14.7 alday :S. got 6 runs in, 14.1,16.2 (slipped outta 1st on launch) 14.2,14.0,14.0,14.0 so pretty constant. going again on the 27 oct wiv slicks so should get 13`s. :)

Ph1 172 Sunflower :)
i had a terrible 16.5 at 87 missed a gear and stayed in first way to long but it was first time i done it

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
yes mate thats mine, not many people off here said hi, is there a reason 4 that?

clioproj/skylinegtst/merc
i had a good look round it but couldnt work out whos car it was lol so many people about it ? mine must be touchin 200 on std inlet then as mine ran 14.01 if urs is over 200

P

PrincessJessica

i took mine up the strip for the first time ever! best time was 15.8 so i dont know if thats good or bad for my car??

did see loads of clios about not any 172/182 s down the strip tho